Another C-List Mopar for sale add.........

-
Maybe it is one of these...

Wife: You need to sell that car and stop putting money into it.
Husband: Ok, I put it up for sale.
Wife: That’s great!
Husband: (heheh)

I'm coining the phrase, "BJ Fever"!

Ha!!!! I kill me!!!

alfdebate.png

It's that fake bug catcher injection that drove the price up

What a pile......
I would have to disagree, it sure ain't worth anywhere near that posted asking price, but a pile of S*#T ? It looks like somebody started w/a plan, it's not what I'd have done,
but some of that equip.(incl. the barely visible wheels) ain't chump junk. The poster sure did a piss poor job of listing & presenting the car, "too much to list", really? The ad's free Dumbass, and for asking $50K You surely could bother to post more than 4 sub-standard images, including the underside, trunk, interior, etc. Geebuz, Folks have
posted more images of their 130K '89 Buick Century's on CL than that! If the underbody and basics are clean, unbent, and not hacked, He shouldn't have a problem getting
over half of that, it is a '68 Charger, R/T or not, what I can see looks solid enough............gaudy lites not withstanding................................

I would have to disagree, it sure ain't worth anywhere near that posted asking price, but a pile of S*#T ? It looks like somebody started w/a plan, it's not what I'd have done,
but some of that equip.(incl. the barely visible wheels) ain't chump junk. The poster sure did a piss poor job of listing & presenting the car, "too much to list", really? The ad's free Dumbass, and for asking $50K You surely could bother to post more than 4 sub-standard images, including the underside, trunk, interior, etc. Geebuz, Folks have
posted more images of their 130K '89 Buick Century's on CL than that! If the underbody and basics are clean, unbent, and not hacked, He shouldn't have a problem getting
over half of that, it is a '68 Charger, R/T or not, what I can see looks solid enough............gaudy lites not withstanding................................
No way from those pics to know if it was/is a RT. Worth some cash for sure. Not my favorite Mopar.

The ad says it's a clone, that's not in question.............

He admits it..."Entertaining cash offers".. Yeah, that offer is entertaining all right!

-
Back