pittsburghracer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Not much info.

IMG_2268.jpeg

IMG_2267.jpeg

IMG_2266.jpeg

I don't get people trying to sale a car but can't be bothered to get the title.

This guy acts like a guy being forced to sell a car because of his wife. Some people and not just young people don’t know how to right up an ad and how to include as much info as possible with lots of pictures. It’s totally free on Facebook or here to place an ad. Write a three paragraph ad as it’s allowed. You get the most attention the first two days. I advertised as set of used B1 rockers that I advertised three times before. Being used I wrote up the ad selling paired intake and exhaust rockers for 70.00 a pair. I had 3 messages this morning which I answered. A gentleman from California asked if he could buy the whole set and I said as none sold yet 550.00 plus shipping. He come back 550.00 shipped and gave me his phone number. We talked for 20 minutes and cash (550.00) is heading my way tomorrow. Be flexible and if priced fairly it will sell.

I mean "title" as in ownership, we need ownership just to scrap a car.

I’ve only had 2 maybe 3 race cars that have had a title. Not a big thing to most of us.
I still a car, it technically belongs to the last guy it's registered too unless you can prove he sold it.

I’ve only had 2 maybe 3 race cars that have had a title. Not a big thing to most of us.
In Al. You don't have to have a title for any vehicle 1985 and older. Only a bill of sale.

You'll probably never come across a problem, all I know I wouldn't buy a car without an ownership especially for good money. Not like it's that hard for the owner to get one.

agreed.. i know a guy in phila that buys and sells cars.. says all the time, no title but they are easy to get. well if its so damn easy to get, then get the ******* title and add a couple hundred to the price.. i for one will not buy a car with no title. when younger i would if i knew i was cutting it up, but i'm not cutting **** up these days,.. don't want to be bothered with all that work..lol

Last edited:
-
Back