Another Crackhead!

-

68383GTS

Reaction score
Ebay Crackhead!
[ame="http://www.ebay.com/itm/Plymouth-Other-Top-of-Line-Plymouth-1966-VIP-Very-Impressive-Plymouth-Rare-and-Limited-production-/251498719642?forcerrptr=true&hash=item3a8e7de99a&item=251498719642&pt=US_Cars_Trucks"]Plymouth 1966 VIP Very Impressive Plymouth RARE and Limited Production | eBay[/ame]

Attachments

• dav.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 532
  • dave.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 518
Don't know whats worse, the $299K opening bid or the fact that 22 people are "watching" this auction...lol

All he needs is ONE bid!!!!

His wife wants him to sell it and he doesn't want to.

But honey I got it for sale but nobody has bid on it

wow this is great news this means my car is worth at lest five hundred grand....but today only 450k pm me!!!!!

You guys missed the key words here:

"Not only ius this a rare produced car and collectors take note, there are not many left if any in this condition, this is really a One of a Kind Vehicle"

Besides the fact remains, he has owned it 35 years. So you better hurry and bid, other wise he is going to keep it
So there you go....Cha Ching

You guys missed the key words here:

"Not only ius this a rare produced car and collectors take note, there are not many left if any in this condition, this is really a One of a Kind Vehicle"

Besides the fact remains, he has owned it 35 years. So you better hurry and bid, other wise he is going to keep it
So there you go....Cha Ching

Wonder if it has the infamous, almighty 8 3/4?

" there is minor surface rust on frame which does not affect the value for this rare 1960's example of an 100% American made car.

Yeah, rust doesn't take away from the value of a car.... Says who???

Only a 383 car... Must be worth $500,000 with a 440 TNT engine....

The 383 4 bbl had 275 horsepower back then, the 2 bbl had less...

For $300,000.00 + you think he would throw in the spare parts and not charge an extra $5000 :)

Maybe he would be up for a trade for a nice boat or is he looking for a bump in his retirement fund

-
Back