Another crazy (mass?) shooter but with a different result!

-
I un-subscribed from "News and Politics" so I wouldn't have to read this stuff and could just enjoy the A-Body talk.

Do I need to leave FABO all together to get away from it?

WRONG FORUM

I un-subscribed from "News and Politics" so I wouldn't have to read this stuff and could just enjoy the A-Body talk.

WRONG FORUM

General discussion .......why is this the wrong forum?

General discussion .......why is this the wrong forum?

I thought this was the correct forum just like when Adam posted about the shooting at Sandy Hook. I thought the title was pretty exact as to the subject matter so I wanted to know more so I looked. If I wasn't interested I wouldn't have opened the thread. I thought the political forum was for politics but I have to admit I never have been there.

We have a news and politics forum and this thread points directly at the gun control debate.

Why you so up tight? relax its the holidays...lol

I read the story and watched the clip and never once thought about a gun control debate. Thats just me.

Agreed.340s,enjoy the holidays. Moparts ,has no politics allowed,check it out.

Didn't think of it as a gun control vs gun ownership thread either. My first thought was about a story the liberal media refused to tell.

Wow, I must have missed that on the local news...? Glad no one was seriously hurt. "Spoons made me fat..." classic....And in CA, that guy could sue Oneida...and win!

WRONG FORUM

Love to know just who made you read it, and how they did it. My guess...you chose to. This isn't a political post. If it was the cop would be the villain, and the villain would would be buried in Arlington National Cemetery. Stick around. If you survived N&P you can survive this.

68formula has a big pinecone stuck up his *** that he can't pass. Been that way for a while. Kind of weird, most people I meet from Oregon are pretty easy going

WRONG FORUM

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6cxNR9ML8k"]Lighten Up Francis - YouTube[/ame]

WRONG FORUM

We have a news and politics forum and this thread points directly at the gun control debate.

I didn't read anything about gun control, I did read a story of how an off duty police officer stopped a possible massacre. Pretty good story compared to what's been happening around the country.

As far as leaving FABO, that's totally up to you. Or you could just not read the thread since the title was pretty obvious as to what it was about. Totally your choice.

WRONG FORUM

Gun Control? WTH are you thinking? Someone stopped something bad from happening and you want to whine about it. I say good job to Furious65 and please keep posting these type of posts because I like to hear and read what isn't told on tv. Not all of us want to bury our head in the sand.

I personally got really involved in this gun control debate. I have been fighting for a long time up here in Canada for our gun rights. So long story short, my gun rights felt threatened by all this recent media talk. So I simply bought another gun and many rounds of ammo. Fixed my problem right away. Everyone else should try it.

Sorry, I was most definitely not trying to spark a political debate. I just wanted to point out the obvious that someone armed stopped what I'm sure would have been yet another mass shooting and thought it was pretty cool that this one was stopped. Thank god that no one was killed and the shooter was apprehended!

What's not to like? Someone wanted to control it,we said no,MERRY CHRISTMAS1

Love to know just who made you read it, and how they did it. My guess...you chose to. This isn't a political post. If it was the cop would be the villain, and the villain would would be buried in Arlington National Cemetery. Stick around. If you survived N&P you can survive this.

68formula has a big pinecone stuck up his *** that he can't pass. Been that way for a while. Kind of weird, most people I meet from Oregon are pretty easy going

This is the same guy who demanded the N&P forum be shut down when Joey considered shutting it down.

In other words, he trolls the threads and bitches and whines they aren't to his liking. FABO is here for his liking, no one else's, and we all must bow down to for his approval on what goes on here.

Sorry, I was most definitely not trying to spark a political debate. I just wanted to point out the obvious that someone armed stopped what I'm sure would have been yet another mass shooting and thought it was pretty cool that this one was stopped. Thank god that no one was killed and the shooter was apprehended!

No apologies furious 65, thanks for the post. We need to hear more stories of how the criminal is stopped in his tracks. As stated before NOBODY HERE IS FORCED TO READ A POST.

Wish these whack jobs would just cap themselves and leave the innocent people out of it!

Thanks goodness a possible mass shooting event was averted!!

With all the news of mass murder by freaks-- I'm looking into a conceal /carry license here in Kansas. Enough already.

Here is my take on guns-
1. Guns do not kill people, people kill people
2. Treat all guns as loaded until I have cleared them

Lawrence

-
Back