another ebay moron with a 69 barracuda

-
The dude can't spell either. I am no english major but come on, At least write as though your intelligent!

Sounds like a scam too !

John B.

Kind of funny actually, like he threw every buzz word he ever heard into the ad :-D

come on...i looked at that engine and it is a 383 storker...

"It Has Other Options That i Dont no Of" OOOOH Mystery options!! I wonder what they could be!

AND... an Edelbrock double pump carb!!

guy obviously really takes care of it too,judging by the condition of the engine compartment.It looks like he torqued the air filter wingnut to 50 ft-lbs to squash that dirty air filter down like that or,more likely,he takes it out and uses it for a toilet seat.

LOL, eddie double pumper, 383 stroker, that is too funny.:-D:-D I've been looking for one of those 383's with the small block distributor location. Keep your eyes open for me thanks.

Ooops, I forgot, I looked at the title and there was not one actullie.

It'es a selvidge car that was in miner recks but no majer wuns.

My diddy told me the intake is top- loder with a themalquand corbereuternal with an extrah three birrels for guud speed and stuff.

I embelished a little, enjoy. It should have read like this;

Hello. welcom to the one and olny
1969 Plymouthe Barracudaup for GRABS rite now.
for the Very first time On Ebay. it will never be ofered again. if you dont grab it its going to barat jakson awqtion. My loss yur gane. Bid now.

This Is a Family Owened All Orginal speical. even though my family tree looks like a teliphone pole we still maniged to by it.
Its Rust Free! Never In A Major Wreck! that I no of. It Has A 318 super duper Stroker choker Engine
& Was Also A lil Beefed Up!!! This Car Was Speicaly Orderd With
Factory diesel calle the SD Super Duty rt version. Super Pose Etraction 25.2 Bolt Maine
Heavy struit Springs And More Options such as special order mp3 plugs, vary rare in deedy. It Runs And Drives Perfect acept for a little shake. and residule smell from the orignal diesal super high output motor Now the 318 super duper stroker choker engine.
It Is Super duper Fast! I Have The Original Bill which is 100% imitation and can verify Sheet From 1969
This car Was Orginaly White Im complety sure I think. Leaveing State. Thats why i am Selling it write now no fullen. really!!
Now is you chanse to owen This beautiful Car It has A super rare Edel Block Carbarater 5 Barrel Double Pumper thumper 750 olny one I no uf.
It Has rockin Roller Rockers. & It has Mickey mousen Thompson Val Covers. This is
A Very Rare Car! It Has Other Options That i Dont no
Of jsut look at the 3 page bill shite . Zero Star Bidders Please Call Before Bidding
Please. Pleze alow a few rings for somone to answer the fone. Im the first jeneration walking upwrite. Call For More Info. @ (951)530-8218 Or My Cell. (626)677-1733

Come on guys, it's an ALL ORGINAL SPEICAL !!!

..........with a worked over incredibly dirt road worthy 318 and lots of un-organal partz, AND it has the ORGINAL Paint too!!! (But it's a differamt coler now....)....................

.........I think "storker" means it needs a rebirth. :read2:

I remember the days when I was proud to admit that I was an owner of a 69 383 Cuda. Oh wait maybe its a 440. No no pretty sure its a 318. Oh nope sorry I'm wrong its a Hemi.

Hurry up becuz my sistr-wyfe sid she was gunna take to the flee markit next to barrit jaksinz awkshun if nobody done buyz it on this hear site just az soon as she shaves her beerd.

Oh, it also has lotsa N.O.S. unorganized parts.

Gosh I hope this guy is not a member here..LOL.

Why would anyone with 0 feedback try to sell an expensive item as their first transaction. Start small and build up a good rep first so people are more likely to trust sending you some major dough. They warn you about 0 feedback buyers but 0 feedback sellers scare me more!
Mark

"All Orginal speical" who would even bother to say that if there going to list all kinds of "performance" (lol) parts that aren't even mopar related

-
Back