Another member needs the help of the FABO family

-

halifaxhops

It's going to get stupid around here!
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Here we go another member Rusty Rat Rod is in a bind and needs a boost right now due to unexpected medical cost with his wife Kitty. I will start another auction? What you got? It will end Sunday at 23:59 Eastern Time May 22. I will try to keep it updated but might need some help here since this is new to me. Buyer pays shipping as usual so there is no confusion. I gues payment to the seller via paypal so they can do the address labels? Any ideas just post them.

Paypal donations are accepted here. mail to: [email protected]

Last edited:
PICT0680.jpg
PICT0681.jpg
I will start it off with a set of 8 1/4 rear brake brackets and rebuilt calipers, E brake shoes and hardware also included. Blasted and epoxy painted ready to bolt on. Just need rotors from a jeep Cherokee and they make them in unilug drilled for both bolt patterns, lines and 15" wheels to make it work. Starts at 200 min.

Last edited:
I have the overflow bottle for a dodge truck 77-78? Should fit 72-91? $5 plus shipping

F-body clutch pedal assembly & floor hump $250 -they don't have them in the aftermarket.

I might still have the 79 truck headlight bucket assemblies-have to look ($60),

Some 73-74 road runner parts, hood, rear glass, f body interior pieces & maybe some exterior pieces

post #2 Halifaxhops
81/4 disk set up $200

post #3 Greymouser7

overflow bottle for a dodge truck 77-78? Should fit 72-91? $5 plus shipping

F-body clutch pedal assembly & floor hump $250 -they don't have them in the aftermarket.

Some 73-74 road runner parts, hood, rear glass, f body interior pieces & maybe some exterior pieces

Ok will do it then, sure just unload them on me will ya!!!! LMAO

post #2 Halifaxhops
81/4 disk set up $200

post #3 Greymouser7

post 9 sgbarracuda

Grab bag starts at $25 for allhttp://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/threads/misc-grab-bag-one-price-buys-all.346161/ bid $25 SGBARRACUDA

If you have a better format or something go for it my comp skills are lacking (old dude resistant to change)

Holley 1850 carb, I got from RRR , shipping is already paid, and will be mailed from there. it was runnin carb off his pickup. should be a bolt on deal and run..... I will start the bid at $40.
every little bit will help a caring ( and colorful) guy and his family, that has helped so many people on this site.

post #2 Halifaxhops
81/4 disk set up $200

post #3 Greymouser7

post 9 sgbarracuda

Grab bag starts at $25 for allhttp://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/threads/misc-grab-bag-one-price-buys-all.346161/ bid $25 SGBARRACUDA

Post 16 barbee6043 Good Holley 1850 carb shipped, starts at $40

I have a Pat Blais (Torqueflight Patty) part throttle kickdown kit for 66 up 904. (cost was 50 bucks), comes with his card and the instructions.

Have a new 904 output bushing and seal (driveline yoke bushing and seal)

I'll look around and see what else I can let go of to help a fellow member.

TrailBeast:
904 PT kickdown
904 rear bushing and seal
I'll pay shipping.

I can also donate a totally functional Sanden AC compressor for serpentine belt system.
This is the exact setup for the Magnum swaps.

Add a perfectly good smooth Magnum water pump, and both exhaust manifolds for a 5.9

Magnum AC compressor
Magnum Exhaust manifolds
Magnum timing cover
Magnum water pump
Complete Magnum Plenum with fuel rails and injectors

Can't foot shipping on these, sorry.

I've got a set of brand new front brake hoses for a A body with drum brakes. Starting bid is 10 bucks. Buyer covers shipping

1 pair of drum brake spindles for am A body. Buyer covers shipping.

#1 (Halifaxhops) 8-1/4 disk set up $200. High Bidder, No Bid

#2 (Greymouser7) Overflow bottle for a dodge truck 77-78? Should fit 72-91? $5 plus shipping. High Bidder, No Bid

F-body clutch pedal assembly & floor hump, they don't have them in the aftermarket $250. High Bidder, No Bid

79 truck headlight bucket assemblies-have to look $60. High Bidder, No Bid

#3 (sgbarracuda) Grab bag starts at $25 for allhttp://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/threads/misc-grab-bag-one-price-buys-all.346161/.High Bidder SGBARRACUDA, $25

#4 (barbee6043) Good Holley 1850 carb shipped, $40. High Bidder, No Bid

#5 (TrailBeast) Pat Blais (Torqueflight Patty) part throttle kickdown kit for 66 up 904. (cost was 50 bucks), comes with his card and the instructions. Shipping paid. High Bidder, No Bid

New 904 output bushing and seal (driveline yoke bushing and seal), Shipping Paid. High Bidder, No Bid

Magnum AC compressor, Buyer pays shipping. High Bidder, No Bid

Magnum Exhaust manifolds, Buyer pays shipping. High Bidder, No Bid

Magnum timing cover, Buyer pays shipping. High Bidder, No Bid

Magnum water pump, Buyer pays shipping. High Bidder, No Bid

Complete Magnum Plenum with fuel rails and injectors, Buyer pays shipping. High Bidder, No Bid

#6 (dukeboy_318) new front brake hoses for a A body with drum brakes.Buyer covers shipping starting price $10. High Bidder, No Bid

1 pair of drum brake spindles for an A body. Buyer covers shipping. High Bidder, No Bids

Last edited:
Can give a Donation just give me PayPal Details to who ever is collecting.

I'll pitch in NHRA fan guides from 2001-2008.
Each has a poster of previous years champs.
Some Hellcat and Dodge posters.
Darrell Alderman and Gene Wilson posters.
I haven't gotten used to the new format so I'm not gonna try to post pics, but they can be seen under my "Man Cave Stuff" post here.

[SOLD] - Man Cave stuff

Opening bid... $6
Shipping....... $14 flat rate box, I'll pay
To be clear, buyer will pay for shipping...
I will ship to buyer at my expense.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't really have anything to put up for auction that I can think of so just sent a direct donation via paypal.

Best wishes for ya both!

-Doug

-
Back