Another member needs the help of the FABO family

-
yeah, I agree. Some of us had already spent our car budget for the month when this came out. Which is why I knew i couldn't bid but I did offer up some stuff for the auction. Regardless, this site is truly amazing as I've been on others where something like this would only have gained 20-30 bucks. if that. That said, Rusty, hope it helps and hope you and your wife recover as best as one can. God Bless.
What the hell is a car budget? If I had to budget money for my cars, they would never get finished! I just steal from Peter to pay Mopar!

What the hell is a car budget? If I had to budget money for my cars, they would never get finished! I just steal from Peter to pay Mopar!
lol yeah, well i have to keep wifey happy

There are a few non paid for irems still, can the donators send a pm to the members that did not pay yet? If they did let me know, time to close this thread soon.

AUCTION IS CLOSED NOW. THANKS ALL

#1 (Halifaxhops) 8-1/4 disk set up $200. High Bidder, No Bid

#2 (Greymouser7) Overflow bottle for a dodge truck 77-78? Should fit 72-91? $5 plus shipping. High Bidder, No Bid

F-body clutch pedal assembly & floor hump, they don't have them in the aftermarket $250. High Bidder, No Bid

79 truck headlight bucket assemblies-have to look $60. High Bidder, No Bid

#3 (sgbarracuda) Grab bag starts at $25 for all http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/threads/misc-grab-bag-one-price-buys-all.346161/. High Bidder, SGBARRACUDA, $25

#4 (barbee6043) Good Holley 1850 carb shipped, $44. High Bidder, SGBARRACUDA $40

#5 (TrailBeast) Pat Blais (Torqueflight Patty) part throttle kickdown kit for 66 up 904. (cost was 50 bucks), comes with his card and the instructions. Shipping paid. High Bidder, High bidder MOPARTIM, $40.00 COPLETED TRANSACTION

New 904 output bushing and seal (driveline yoke bushing and seal), Shipping Paid. High Bidder, No Bid

Magnum AC compressor, Buyer pays shipping. High Bidder, No Bid

Magnum Exhaust manifolds, Buyer pays shipping. High Bidder, No Bid

Magnum timing cover, Buyer pays shipping. High Bidder, No Bid

Magnum water pump, Buyer pays shipping. High Bidder, No Bid

Complete Magnum Plenum with fuel rails and injectors, Buyer pays shipping. High Bidder, No Bid

#6 (dukeboy_318) new front brake hoses for a A body with drum brakes.Buyer covers shipping starting price $10. High Bidder, No Bid

1 pair of drum brake spindles for an A body. Buyer covers shipping. High Bidder, No Bids

#7 (Dfr360cuda) NHRA fan guides from 2001-2008, Hellcat and Dodge posters, Darrell Alderman and Gene Wilson posters. Buyer will pay shipping to the fund. I will ship to buyer at my expense.$6 High Bidder, 75 slant6 $10 COPLETED TRANSACTION

#8 (Swies) Holley carburetor handbook for the 4150 & 4160. Selection, Tuning & Repair. High Bidder, MobileCustoms $20 COPLETED TRANSACTION

Super Tuning and Modifying Holley carburetors. Performance, Street, and Off-Road Applications. High Bidder, SGBARRACUDA $30

#9 (Dfr360cuda) Hot Wheels plus, mostly Mopar cars, some NASCAR, Buyer will pay shipping to the fund. I will ship to buyer at my expense. Starting bid $22. High bidder, $30 340demon72 COPLETED TRANSACTION

#10 (Dart_Doctor) A/C Compressor from a /6 car, Unsure of exact year. Buyer pays for shipping. High Bidder, No Bid

#11 (CudaChick1968) $75 Phoenix Specialty Coatings Gift Certificate. High Bidder, Straightlinespeed, $75 COPLETED TRANSACTION

#12 (6pk2goDemon) NEW never worn 100% cotton T-Shirt from the 2016 Vegas Mopar show Size XXL. High Bidder, Swies $40 COPLETED TRANSACTION

#13 (4spdragtop) NOS headlights to the cause. I have at least one if not 2 left. I believe they are from the 50's. High Bidder, 4SPDDRAGSTOP $10 COPLETED TRANSACTION

#14 (clhyer) choice, custom wall mirror, with frame. I will pay shipping in the U.S. and up to $25 for outside the U.S. High Bidder, SGBARRACUDA $45

#15 (mod5V) Left hand mirror 73 dart spot. High Bidder, $25 DAVES69 COPLETED TRANSACTION

#16 (DDADDY) 3 high quality prints of aircraft art, Start at $75 ea, $100 MOPARMITCH, COPLETED TRANSACTION.

#17 (DAVES69) '68 Coronet Grille Stars at $20 High bidder RAINY DAY AUTO $40.00

Brake drum starts at #10

Center cap starts a $1
#18 (MPD12150) Drip Rail moldings and Vinyl Top trim for an A body no bids yet

#19 (MPD12150) SBP drum brake set up for an A body.....Includes new drums and shoes. No bids

#20 (BARBEE6043) 6 different core engines in post 100, start at $200 No bid

#21 (GREYMOUSER7) 904 transmission core $20 No bid.

Slant 6 head off of a 78 Volare $5 No bid.
(Ran when pulled, garage stored)

6# 5X5 spread lugs (Dodge/Ford truck/van) vector rims $150 No bid.

71-74 b body or 2 door F body 'rear glass'
(you pull)
$30, I pull & ship some how $75 plus shipping No bid.

FINAL UPDATE. PLEASE CONTACT THE SELLERS AND MAKE PAYMENT ARRANGEMENTS AND POST A SCREEN SHOT OF THE MONEY GOING INTO RRR's ACOUNT.

Just a reminder send the shipping to the seller (donater) Also a item number in the post also helps me out a lot.

If I missed any one let me know. Gets confusing

-
Back