Another noob

-

MoparMilitia

Reaction score
Hey everyone! My names Phil, and I'm from Upstate NY. I went to the Mopars at the Valley in Lebanon Valley, and seen a few cars with stickers from here so I figured I'd check it out. I'm a Mopar addict, got a lil collection of my own starting.

I'm in the process of finish up my 68 Plymouth Valiant right now. Its going to be Sassygrass Green with a Gunmetal grey tail stripe. Mild built 318 with a Dakota 5 spd, super stock springs, 73 Road Runner bulge scoop.

Then there's the 62 Plymouth Valiant. Its pretty much stock other than a 360 with a 4 barrell, small bolt Cragars, and a shift kit.

The next project is my 65 Dart GT. It was a factory 273, 4 brl, 4 spd car but they came up missing. Plans for this car is to build it into an a/Fx car.

valiant1.jpg

0830091735a.jpg

0912090739a.jpg

dart.jpg

Welcome to FABO! That car is SINISTER!!! Love the body style on those.

Thanks! Yeah i love that 62. The car was white when i got it, and it didn't look good at all. It needed to be flat black, lol.

Welcome to the board. I'm a nOOb too.

I got my Dart in Olmsteadville, North of Lake George. Where are you located?

The '62's flames look blue in the pic, but that's probably the doppler shift due to the incredible speed (even sitting still)! They're really orange, right? 8 ^)

Pete

The '62's flames look blue in the pic, but that's probably the doppler shift due to the incredible speed (even sitting still)! They're really orange, right? 8 ^)

Wow, I didn't know light could do that! ...LOL!

Nice Valiant MoparMilitia. Was it hard getting a V-8 in there?

Welcome to our sickness......

That matte black suits that car well.

For some reason I can just picture naughty goth chicks with dog collars and leather mini skirts hangin out all over that car.

Pete

I'm located in the Amsterdam area...about an hour away

Wow, I didn't know light could do that! ...LOL!

Nice Valiant MoparMilitia. Was it hard getting a V-8 in there?

I got the car with the 360 allready in it, doesn't look like it was too tight of a fit. Whoever did it used the right mounts and exhaust manifolds.

Welcome to our sickness......

That matte black suits that car well.

For some reason I can just picture naughty goth chicks with dog collars and leather mini skirts hangin out all over that car.

hahaha...yeah, me too. :snakeman:

-
Back