ANOTHER ONE DONE

-

WAYNE0

Reaction score
Did some slight body work on this one to make it straight. Paint, stripes & undercoating. Ill be looking for another project

BERNIES CHALLENGER   8FT LIGHT BULBS 001.JPG

BERNIES CHALLENGER   8FT LIGHT BULBS 002.JPG

BERNIES CHALLENGER   8FT LIGHT BULBS 003.JPG

BERNIES CHALLENGER   8FT LIGHT BULBS 004.JPG

BERNIES CHALLENGER   8FT LIGHT BULBS 006.JPG

BERNIES CHALLENGER   8FT LIGHT BULBS 007.JPG

BERNIES CHALLENGER   8FT LIGHT BULBS 008.JPG

BERNIES CHALLENGER   8FT LIGHT BULBS 012.JPG

BERNIES CHALLENGER   8FT LIGHT BULBS 011.JPG

BERNIES CHALLENGER   8FT LIGHT BULBS 013.JPG

K.. I'm moving to PA... way too much help and parts in that state that i could use :)

WOW Wayne, another great job, could you post a picture of the paint you used along with the formula, i really would like to paint a garage wall art project that color orange.Thanks Rich

How long was the wait time on that one?
less than a month it took me longer than that because the day he dropped it off i got a phone call that my mom had fell and broke her leg and i helped her out for a few weeks

WOW Wayne, another great job, could you post a picture of the paint you used along with the formula, i really would like to paint a garage wall art project that color orange.Thanks Rich
its EV2 hemi orange

Wayne, can you take a picture of the can and formula, the last time i tried to get that paint my paint guy seemed real uncertain about the formula. This would clear up any confusion for my up coming garage wall art project...Rich

Wayne, can you take a picture of the can and formula, the last time i tried to get that paint my paint guy seemed real uncertain about the formula. This would clear up any confusion for my up coming garage wall art project...Rich
yea i can do that now i use PPGs shopline

That looks great Wayne. Is Shopline less expensive than Omni? I just bought a quart of GM Emerald Green Omni base to fix my buddies truck bed, and it was $65.

That looks great Wayne. Is Shopline less expensive than Omni? I just bought a quart of GM Emerald Green Omni base to fix my buddies truck bed, and it was $65.
Ive heard of omni but never used it. Im not sure on difference in price. Shop line is PPGs cheap line.

-
Back