Another one saved

-

oldfart

Reaction score
I found this one on a trailer headed for the crusher 71 ply satellite got it for a song. no motor or trans, it had a 318 auto looks like a good place to put a 440 to me.

201373-R1-11-14A.jpg

oldfart; You deserve the MOPAR MEDAL OF HONOR, for going above and beyond the call of duty. There is the beating heart of a 440 HP just wating for the doctor to preform the transplant. Kudos and my hats off to you......Don.....

nice save.... i am lookin at a 64-66 valiant SW that looks as though its been out in a lake somewhere for a few years... but the glass is nice as is most of the chrome.... dont know what the story is YET but i will now hopefully this weekend..... i also know where a 66 cuda is sittin FOR SALE!!!! $1500 obo.... if i had the $$ i would snatch that one in a heartbeat....

nice save! that looks like a good starting point for a nice build!
i just saved a fullsize 8 3/4" rear from being trown in the dump got it for free from one of my best friends:D just need to figure out what to do with it :?

You saved the sleeping satellite! I'd break a stained-glass window before I'd crush that beautiful car. One day she will roll-out better than new! Well done!

-LY

-
Back