Another proud father

-

plum crazy dart

Reaction score
My son works for a valet parking co. He has been working at a hospital where he has been seeing the same man everyday for the last week. The mans child had just started cancer treatments. Yesterday the man gave him $150 as a $5 tip to cover the next 30 people that came in and offered a tip. He just had to tell them that their tip had already been paid. Then he gave my son a $50 tip. My son is going to get 25 $2. scratch tickets with his tip money and hand them out with a note saying that "This random act of kindness is in memory of the children who lost their lives at the Sandy Hook Elementary School. Please pass it on" I am very proud of my son! :D

Thats fantastic! Your son is truley a great humanbeing with a huge heart! Kudo's to you as well, because thats the way you and your wife brought him up, and that says a lot about your entire family. What a nice thing to do.

Yet Another Father that should be Damn Proud of the job he & his wife did Raising a child!!! Very Impressive Young Man! Nice to see random acts of kindness still in this World!

Thanks guy's, been split up with his mother since he was 3. She says she raised him..he spent more time with me than her till he moved in with me when he was 13. He's 19 now and a huge car guy. We are best friends also. He's my world and I mean the word to him. He gets compliments on his manners and values and he tells me that it's my fault cause that's the way I roll.

So my son is handing out these lottery tickets that he bought with this note on them. He calls me today to tell me that an older lady asked him his opinion of something she was looking at in a store. So he tells her what he thinks and she thanks him. Then he says here I have something for you and he gives her a ticket and with note attached to it. It brought her to tears and she told him that he just made her day and hugged him. She said when she passes it on she's going to attach the same note to what she does. He said it made him feel so good and he couldn't wait to give more to unsespecting strangers. :)

Attachments

• PC211553.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 78
  • PC211554.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 70
Thanks guy's, been split up with his mother since he was 3. She says she raised him..he spent more time with me than her till he moved in with me when he was 13. He's 19 now and a huge car guy. We are best friends also. He's my world and I mean the word to him. He gets compliments on his manners and values and he tells me that it's my fault cause that's the way I roll.

You have a great son there, and there is nothing better than when your son is also your BEST Friend.

:cheers:

That is such a HUGE deal compared to how this generation acts! Out of everyone i went to high school with i know maybe 6 that i can say show the kindness and manners like your son was taught. We need more people like you and him im shocked every time i leave the house at the rudeness and selfishness of people today.

-
Back