Another reason not to like new cars.

-
Only thing I like about newer cars, and it's BMW specific, is the traction control on those things. I owned a 2002 330i M sport coupe. I could zine around the "round-a-bouts" all day as fast as I could handle and never break loose. If I wanted to, push a button and it's fishtail time... Then, when is snowed, I was going UP ice hills with my foot to the floor. The tires only turned as much as they could to keep moving. I was passing front wheel drive cars, again, going UP hill. I was amazed. All this on 10 inch wide tires..

Only thing I like about newer cars, and it's BMW specific, is the traction control on those things. I owned a 2002 330i M sport coupe. I could zine around the "round-a-bouts" all day as fast as I could handle and never break loose. If I wanted to, push a button and it's fishtail time... Then, when is snowed, I was going UP ice hills with my foot to the floor. The tires only turned as much as they could to keep moving. I was passing front wheel drive cars, again, going UP hill. I was amazed. All this on 10 inch wide tires..
and that is a car that is old enough to vote

I absolutely hate my wifes jeep, you have to push the clutch in, and hold the brake for it to start. Stupid.

I also do not like the power locks in my Ram 3500, the lock button is right where I bump it every time I shut the door. Stupid

I did buy a plane jane 1500 Ram, manual locks and crank windows, it is nice truck for the money, but hate that damn twist knob shifter. Stupid.

I absolutely hate my wifes jeep, you have to push the clutch in, and hold the brake for it to start. Stupid.

I also do not like the power locks in my Ram 3500, the lock button is right where I bump it every time I shut the door. Stupid

I did buy a plane jane 1500 Ram, manual locks and crank windows, it is nice truck for the money, but hate that damn twist knob shifter. Stupid.
My family hauler will NOT start if your foot is on the brake
How retarded is that?

My family hauler will NOT start if your foot is on the brake
How retarded is that?

Yup, same for the wife's escape. Thing freaked me out the first time I stopped at a light, then it stopped...

we had a rental buick with that shut down at the stop light crap and the first time it did it, it freaked us all out. I had thought it was a bug with the drive by wire stuff but no, it was "to save fuel". the only good thing about that pos was that it could beat almost anything off the line because it had the 3.8 twin turbo v6 and all wheel drive. damn thing pushed you back in the seat good.

I have a new company car with the eco boost thing. It shuts the motor down at stop lights, hate it! My whole life that was the sign to get out and push........
Thats not Eco Boost. Thats the start/stop "feature".
Eco Boost is Ford's name for turbo charging.
You can disable the start/stop by pressing the button on the dash but you must do it every time you start the vehicle.

What is it I dont like about new cars? Unneeded "features" that run the price comparable to a small house.

-
Back