Another seller on crack

-
What a dork,,, I like where he says "started restoration, almost done"

Almost done ? are you freakin kidding me ?

I wouldn't pay $22.00 for that pile

Who ever posted that needs to get beat up.He would serve man kind better as a sign holder for a store that's going out of business....

Who ever posted that needs to get beat up.He would serve man kind better as a sign holder for a store that's going out of business....
Think even these might be pushing it a bit.....

I made him what I thought was a legit offer of $900.
He told me to kiss his *** he already had a $15K offer. Nice guy really, true gem, kinda guy I want to take home to f*@# my sister.

I am willing to bet hes been doing hard drugs since the 60's and never stoped...Oh yeah he also saw someone like chip Foose said these were rare and harder to find each day...

I made him what I thought was a legit offer of $900.
He told me to kiss his *** he already had a $15K offer. Nice guy really, true gem, kinda guy I want to take home to f*@# my sister.

NO, he misunderstood. The offer was 15 BUCKS

I hope he didn't watch thst Dessert Car Kings episode on that 64 Barracuda... DUDE the back window is worth 2k ALONE!.... I went in that junk yard the other day and they get calls all the time now asking if they want to buy 64-66 Barracuda back windows for their weight in gold almost. Serves them right! Hahaha

\\:D/

I hope he didn't watch thst Dessert Car Kings episode on that 64 Barracuda... DUDE the back window is worth 2k ALONE!.... I went in that junk yard the other day and they get calls all the time now asking if they want to buy 64-66 Barracuda back windows for their weight in gold almost. Serves them right! Hahaha

\\:D/

Do they have an 800 number?

Not only crack but pcp, angel dust, crystal meth, rat ****, freon, sniffing glue, paint, fat womens' asses, and so on and so on.

I think we should call him up and offer him 500 bucks LOL

Garage kept? Hell, I'd keep that peice of crap hidden in the garage too.

Ok ok last offer 4000 bucks for mine lol I CRACK myself up agin remember the back glass is woth 2000 .. well woth it lmao

Hey all,
Just ran across a piece of work in Huntington Beach the other day at Classic Industries. The poor old guy was missing half his teeth and looked like he'd escaped the looney bin!!! Any way he was trying to sell his 1966 Dodge Dart GT with slant six and 904 tranny combo. It was all original down to the ripped interior seats, pitted and bumpy chrome, rust around the windows and the muffler which had a rust hole in it........ Sounded likes glass pack. He did have all original paperwork,build sheets and window sticker in a binder though. I was thinking he'd ask say 2 grand or so ( even 2 grand is pushing it)based on the year, model and condition, not to mention it was a slant..... So I ask him and he says he wants $20,000.00 USD!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!! I thought I'd fall to the ground laughing!!!! To many Zeros! To bad I didn't get pics for all of your entertainment sake but I did get his number if you all want a few laughs

I have noticed all the early A's here in So Cal that are listed on craigslist for about the last year are priced pretty damn high, from restored to junk. If I listed my 66 Formulas S 4 speed somebody would be getting a smoking good deal at $7,000

Attachments

• 1966 Mauve Formula S 011.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 95
  • 1966 Mauve Formula S 010.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 96
-
Back