Antenna yes or no poll

-

Richie

Reaction score
Hi everybody:

So this is a poll asking does a Mopar A Body look better with its antenna or better without.

I like it with the antenna

My radio doesn't work, it's AM anyway so it's OK I like engine noise. My car cover doesn't play well with the antenna, so the antenna is under the seat except for car shows. Soo my answer would be... I prefer the telescoping over the whip antenna....

'76 D100 Factory Radio Delete
Never had an antenna hole in the fender.

Works for me . . .

Antennas are a part of old cars. Yes.

Antenna, YES. It just looks right. My AM radio does work, but I never use it. I have an App on my phone called AccuRadio, and it has THOUSANDS of songs of all kinds available. Plus, after you select and\or rate 25 songs, you have your own channel, and you can always play your favorite songs. Then I have a good Sony Bluetooth Speaker that I Place on my console and I have GREAT music while driving.

Cleaner look it’s out it, as long as the hole is welded shut an you can’t tell. My antenna is inside the car tucked in the a pillar, woks great.

My 64 Fury is radio delete and no hole, the rest have antenna, my vote is antennas

No.
-Many ways to get a radio signal without an antenna.
-If u need to use a car cover, it fits better without an antenna.

Little stubby ones?
Nope

6 foot whips ?

Heck to the yes !

Nope, had the hole eliminated while my Dart was in the final paint shop.

Yes I also had my antenna deleted when I had my body work done last winter I think it was one of the best small things that I had a done. big antenna is bulky and to me just looked kind of cheesy on my car, I get it it's part of the old school look but I just believe it draws away from the front end of the car, a big chrome stick poking out of the fender. I didn't mine shackles but I got over them too. And remote antennas are really good these days.

IMG_20210416_151248723.jpg

Last edited:
-
Back