Any AC/DC fans?

-

Rob

Reaction score
This was at the car show, 27 songs referenced in the graphics, the Marshall grill was certainly an interesting idea :-D

DSC03508.jpg

DSC03506.jpg

DSC03507.jpg

DSC03505.jpg

DSC03509.jpg

That truck is freakin awesome! Could see myself riding with Bon Scott at shotgun on the Highway to Hell! Alright a little corny but what the heck...a great truck!

that does it! I'm gonna put
P L Y M O U T H
across the front of my "marshall"

LOL, YES! YOU RULE!!!!!!!!!!

I seen AC/DC 3 times and would love to see'em again, but they gotta drop, "She's got the jack"

Thank you for sharing that truck Allot of time and art work for sure, I wonder who did the air brush work, Very cool,

Originally Posted by caferacerx
that does it! I'm gonna put
P L Y M O U T H
across the front of my "marshall", sounds like an idea to me=P~:cheers:

That's all the pics I have of it, there was quite the crowd around it as you could imagine, took forever to get a shot of that Marshall grill. Anybody notice the valve cover? "She's got balls" Yet another song reference and by the looks of it quite appropriate

thats awesome, they were my first concert when i was 17. my paintjob looks like a tribute to larry the cable guy!

I saw AC/DC on their last tour, must be a pretty recent built on that truck, that's how their show opened the train coming down the tracks.. AC/DC still rocks the house down!!! Best concert I've ever been to was Metallica with 4 other bands, back in the day, outdoors, Metallica rocked for 2 an a half hours in a rain and lightening storm, that didn't slow em down abit... I guess that was my mini-woodstock moment, I was still in diapers and missed the first woodstock... GOODTIMES!!!

They don't call me rockerdude for nothing, AC/DC is my number one cup of tea. Have every album on my bedroom wall, got to meet Brian Johnson in 2008 at the black ice concert. Also was front row at that concert, got great pictures to prove it. Got a Gibson SG and a purple Marshall halfstack of my own. Hell, I was on DCs top on their MySpace page for more than 2 years because I came in like 4th place for the "dress like Angus" contest. I may still be on there actually.. for years I was contemplating starting a tribute band, but that's what everyone else does I'm not everyone else. Lol

Nice truck btw..

I consider myself obsessed. Every CD in my car is AC/DC, my computer background is AC/DC, etc.

AC/DC is awesome! Everything from the early Dave Evans days all the way up to Black Ice. It is all badass! 8)

I consider myself obsessed. Every CD in my car is AC/DC, my computer background is AC/DC, etc.

AC/DC is awesome! Everything from the early Dave Evans days all the way up to Black Ice. It is all badass! 8)

Lmao, if you were to look in my cars at my cd collection, you'd find the same. Of corse my family dosnt really like the lads, so they never let me choose the music we listen to.

Bon Scott has always been a huge role model on me, with his powerful lyrics and his stories about girls and whatnot. I've even read 2 books on the history of the band, I just can't get enough.

Lmao, if you were to look in my cars at my cd collection, you'd find the same. Of corse my family dosnt really like the lads, so they never let me choose the music we listen to.

Bon Scott has always been a huge role model on me, with his powerful lyrics and his stories about girls and whatnot.

I got really lucky, my dad is a huge fan of classic rock. He isn't a big fan of AC/DC, but more along the lines of Bob Seger.

Bon Scott is defiantly, in my opinion, the premier vocalist. Brian is good, but you can't replace Bon.

Do you have their newer "BackTracks" album? I have the cheap version, and all that rare stuff is sweet, but I had been listening to it on the internet for a while. Carry Me Home is a powerful song, and is almost a tribute to Bon, even though he sang it!

I havent bought that one yet, but I do have the Bonfire collection. I've heard every Bon song known to man, even his super early days with the Valentines and Fraternity. The internet is a wonderful thing when it comes to music.

Nothing against Brian, but Bon defiantly is irreplaceable. Everything he did was full of soul, which is really what rock n rolls about in my book.

I really need to get Bonfire. A buddy of mine has it, and I need to get a copy sometime.

School Days is a hell of a song!

Hell yea man. One of my personal favorites.

The plate on my Caddy said IMTNTRU. The one on my Charger said IMTNT2. Won two tickets from WLS radio in Chicago way back when. Fourth row center. Yee Ha.

-
Back