Any Boston fans out there. Check these 3 guys out! Amazing!!

-

toolmanmike

Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hard to believe these guys! [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6H57pWC5rvk"]Foreplay/Long Time (Jon's One Man Band Boston Cover) - YouTube[/ame]

Was a big fan until I found back in the early 90's they are avid supporters of PETA! Could care less about them now!

Was a big fan until I found back in the early 90's they are avid supporters of PETA! Could care less about them now!

Sad. That's like someone hating your Duster because you're a Republican. One has nothing to do with the other.

Huge Boston fan.Seen em.live,96 or 97.Have the l.p.'s,and the cd's. Grew up cruising,in the early 80's.,everyone had it in their collection.

The cat who plays all the instrument tracks in incredible!! What a talented musician!! The vocal lads nail it too!! I had to watch in awe at their incredible production!! Simply astounding!!! Geof

:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

Not a huge fan, but like them, Cool the Engines is one of my favs :glasses7:

Listen ,to the intro.bass gain up,Subwoofers rattiling.Great prerace wake up,on the1/4.

fav boston songs smokin and rock and roll band....remember am radio wearing out the song long time... yeah i'm old:thebirdm:

Very cool, thanks Mike for sharing. Wish I'd seen them back then.
Sad that they never produced more albums...

-
Back