Any New Yorkers on here?

-

Trumopar

Reaction score
Im pretty knew to the forum just curious if theirs any new yorkers on here. If so were you from and what mopar do you have. I am currently restoring a 73 duster and from the Binghamton area.

I live upstate but travel to Binghamton often as my son lives there. I have a 71 duster which was a slant car but I put a 360 in it a few years ago. You ever hit the cruise at Wal Mart on Sat night? Very few mopars but one or two nice ones.

I live in Western NY, Rochester area but all my relatives are in southern tier and some in Binghamton. I have a 69 cuda project and a 74 Duster 318. Don't get to Binghamton much.

your from penn yan my sis went to keuka college i drove my duster plenty of times lol big trunk lol right not i am doing a fully resto but i used to hit up walmart on a saturday i just talk my boy into a dart sport so u should see that there soon. and hopefully by end of summer me as well.

Elmira here. Besides mine in my sig, my 16 year old nephew (who's on here as a member and lives in Watkins Glen) has a '72 Duster and an '81 Cordoba we're building.

i'm just west of rochester and have a 73 duster/340 that is on the road.i am just starting to build a 76 d-100 stepside with a 440. send me a mess. and we can swap info.

I'm from Haverstraw, my 64 Signet is from Pearl River both in Rockland County and we now both live in southern Oregon. It was almost 70 today and we enjoyed ourselves cruising the mountain roads.. :)

Long Islander here. And there's a bunch of us from the island/NYC area here.

-
Back