any Right Stuff Detailing power 4 wheel disc brake conversion reviews

-

SR77

Reaction score
Considering doing the full power disc conversion on a 72 demon, what have you heard about them?

Considering doing the full power disc conversion on a 72 demon, what have you heard about them?

Considering the same full disc conversion on a 65 Dart. Would also like to hear from people who have used the kit. Or alternatives with all the bells and whistles the Right Stuff Detailing kit provides.

And would like to find a nice 25% off coupon for Summitt to motivate me to act on the purchase.

:blob:

Where doi you ever see discount coupons for Summit Racing? In 40+ years I have never seen one anywhere!

I have the right stuff detailing rear disc brakes on my dart . For the price I can't complain at all . Work good , easy to install . You have to also get the green bearings instaled on your axle for them to work , but that's what you have to do with all the disk brake conversions on the rear .

thanks, the kit I'm looking at has the green bearings and everything else needed

The Dr Diff rear disk kit doesn't require green bearings. The SSBC one doesn't either if your not opposed to opening the hole on their bracket.

I have the right stuff detailing rear disc brakes on my dart . For the price I can't complain at all . Work good , easy to install . You have to also get the green bearings instaled on your axle for them to work , but that's what you have to do with all the disk brake conversions on the rear .

Did you have to alter the rear axle or did the kit just bolt on?

Where doi you ever see discount coupons for Summit Racing? In 40+ years I have never seen one anywhere!

There are all kinds of crap google finds, below is an example, but while on the phone discussing my order, the rep had a 15% discount code he was going to use.... Still trying to figure out what all I need in the order.

30% off Summit Racing Coupon, Promo Codes 2015
www.coupons.com › Coupon Codes › Automotive
Coupons.com
Sign Up for Summit Racing Emails and Receive Exclusive News and Offers. Used 23 times. Ends 5/31/2015. Click to Save. Summit Racing Discount Code ..

http://www.coupons.com/coupon-codes...p8Ce1Q.1&utm_referrer=https://www.google.com/

Anyone else purchase the Right Stuff Detailing kits anywhere else?

-
Back