Anybody heard from waggin?

-

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Just wonderin if anybody has heard from waggin (Curtis) on how he's doin? I got him on Facebook but haven't seen him post since the storm came through. I had him in my old cell phone but not in my new one. Anybody? Curtis, you ok?

still going thru hell..... no end in sight, trying to keep my head up but its wearing me down, sorry I don't stay in touch just nothing good to talk about :( cant even focus on cars, cant focus on anything. anything I have left is for sale to pay lawyers...feel like giving up :( the drug test they did was for any and all drugs and is a bunch of zero's to match their alcohol test

DSCF0535.JPG

Curtis, you have my sympathy. I am really glad you are ok from the storm though. Thanks for checkin in. Kitty and I will keep prayin for you.

Curtis, you have my sympathy. I am really glad you are ok from the storm though. Thanks for checkin in. Kitty and I will keep prayin for you.
Thanks Rob Those prayers are about all that keeps me going, and I wan't to thank you again for believing in me from the start of this mess, you were the first person to take up for me without even knowing you took my side, I will never forget that :)

I dont know the details I'm praying for you as well! Keep your head up! You got alot of ppl on your side!

Sounds like a raw deal. Not gonna ask, only offer hope and prayers for your well being.

Same here Curtis, you have been in my prayers seems for the last couple year, you have been tested and have been threw way more then most will ever know my friend, Treva and I send our love brother .

Hang in there Curtis my family has been going through similar circumstances and after 2 years the kid is finally seeing some light and is smiling again and getting on with his life.

all those years I had been giving away puppies from momma dawg ( Dodgers Mom ) she passed away in her sleep about 3 weeks ago from old age, about four months ago I found someone I had given one of the puppies to and they brought me a Little girl pup..."SugarPup" is her name :)

DSCF0554.JPG

all those years I had been giving away puppies from momma dawg ( Dodgers Mom ) she passed away in her sleep about 3 weeks ago from old age, about four months ago I found someone I had given one of the puppies to and they brought me a Little girl pup..."SugarPup" is her name :)

View attachment 1715234744
That is a sign that things are starting to look up for you.

So this is Dodger's niece, right? Man that is so cool! I am glad you have a new little friend.

That is Providence right there and hopefully a sign that better days are ahead. Praying for you Curtis.

Stay strong to get through this Curtis...

Call me if you need to talk...

-
Back