Anybody install a Milodon 30750 stock replacement oil pan?

-

1MeanA

Reaction score
I couldn't save my stock 340 pan so I bought the Milodon #30750 pan which says it takes the stock oil pickup tube or the Milodon stock replacement pickup. I had already bought a Mopar Performance stock oil pickup tube so that is what I installed. The problem is that the oil pan baffle hits the tube. I'm going to have to cut a section out of the baffle to make it fit. Anybody have this problem?

All I can say about Milidon is check everything over, twice. That company is ran by untrained monkeys that Dont know an oil pan from a windshield wiper blade. Good luck.

Found one pic that looks like the right pan and there is a cut out which mine doesn't have
mil-30750_xs_xl__24954.jpg

Found one pic that looks like the right pan and there is a cut out which mine doesn't have
View attachment 1716019971

Tom from Milidon told me they didn’t change the pan that I’ve bought and used about 7-8 of. I sent him pictures of both pans. I sent him pictures of what I had to do to fix his pan. I got a free pan for the time spent and when I got it a year later it was messed up exactly the same way. I started a post on here and another member got one messed up and sent it back.

Tom from Milidon told me they didn’t change the pan that I’ve bought and used about 7-8 of. I sent him pictures of both pans. I sent him pictures of what I had to do to fix his pan. I got a free pan for the time spent and when I got it a year later it was messed up exactly the same way. I started a post on here and another member got one messed up and sent it back.
I’ll be calling them tomorrow but I don’t know how they can help now.
Check out that cheater pan on the link I provided
I thought about the Kevco but it would be $150 more by the time it got here

from Milodon:
"Looks like you got a pan the notch was not put into when made, our pick up we manufacture now goes over the baffle. At this time we are of stock on the pickup. If you would like to use the stock pickup you may notch that baffle to clear it or you can return the pan to have it notched. Sorry for the inconvenience."

from Milodon:
"Looks like you got a pan the notch was not put into when made, our pick up we manufacture now goes over the baffle. At this time we are of stock on the pickup. If you would like to use the stock pickup you may notch that baffle to clear it or you can return the pan to have it notched. Sorry for the inconvenience."

Eat cat poop Tom.

I will use duct taped cardboard before I use a milodon product...guaranteed to leak less

That may be the same p/n as this one began life as. circa 2003
I had a baffle put in before ever installing. My recollection was that there was a notch for the pickup tube and it was a tighter fit than the one pictured above.
1671324880142.png

The sump is kindof shallow so the top baffle can only do so much but its better than nothing.
I modified it further after doing some testing (with water) at increasing angles.
1671325121190.png

Anyway I would not hesitate to modify their baffle unless you're returning it.

-
Back