Anybody looking for tec. manuals/bullitens?

-

uglymailman

Reaction score
Just dug out a bunch of tec. manuals & service bullitens for Chrysler dealers from 70'-80' era. Dad ran the shop.
Have 3 books on 71' Colt. Most of the rest are service books on ac-trans-cooling sys. etc.
Anybody a collector? Won't throw em away and ddon't want to give away. What do ya think? Tim

Just dug out a bunch of tec. manuals & service bullitens for Chrysler dealers from 70'-80' era. Dad ran the shop.
Have 3 books on 71' Colt. Most of the rest are service books on ac-trans-cooling sys. etc.
Anybody a collector? Won't throw em away and ddon't want to give away. What do ya think? Tim

Shoot me a PM... I have a friend in Iowa that collects these types of things for reference material.

I can get him in touch with you and you two can hash out the details.

Spent 2 hrs last night sorting this stuff. Most is from 67- to 71`, Recall notices w/ copy of letters sent to recall customers. Service bulletins, couple caught my eye, dated 67',starter cable/steering connection problem,could cause steering problem or complete engine failure on Coronet and Charger w. 426 cu in hemi engine---one on Coronet Super Bee w/440.
Parts catalogs,service hilights,69' Mopar hi-performance parts catalog,power giant engine service manual Dodge trucks,maintenance guide,master tec.service conference reference books,etc....
No luck finding value on epay. Any suggestions for finding value? Thanks

i WOULD BE INTERESTED IN ANYTHING 1970 AND 1971 dART...
lET ME KNOW WHAT YA GOT.

lATER,
bRUCE b.

Guess I'll go epay w/ this stuff. Think the 19 page service & spec. for Holley (six-pack) 2 bbl carbs on 67 Super bee would be worth more than service bulletin for squeeky seat on 70 dart or how to adhear aluminium decals. Thanks for the replys. Tim

-
Back