Anybody need a set of small bolt steel wheels?

-

PhillH

Reaction score
I need to get these out of my garage and I don't want to scrap them, They came on my small bolt 71 Scamp and as far as I know they are straight, I didn't get on the highway but they did'nt vibrate up to around 50mph. I do have the hubcaps as well but I'd like something for those, they may be worth more as wall art than giving away. PM me.

Not likely but any chance they are 14 x 5 1/2". If so for sure someone will want them. I know a guy looking for a set.

195-75-14 is what's on them, the skinny's. But for someone who needs stock, here they are. Hate to trash them.

If you were closer I could for sure use them

Yea, I'd love to have them as well, and the tires too, but it's just too far!!!

why cant anyone offer up a set of aluminum slots on SBP ?
that would help me

now were talking
id trade my numbers matching 14 inch rallys for a nice set of 15X8 slots any day

why cant anyone offer up a set of aluminum slots on SBP ?
that would help me

Slotted mags like this? 14" x 7", 5 x 4". They are made by US Mags, and look like ***, but I love the style.

When I can upgrade to large bolt pattern, I'll post these for sale. Right now, I'm broke as can be. =(

Attachments

• wheels_on_car_01-500-375.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 216
Slotted mags like this? 14" x 7", 5 x 4". They are made by US Mags, and look like ***, but I love the style.

When I can upgrade to large bolt pattern, I'll post these for sale. Right now, I'm broke as can be. =(

yes, those

let me know when they go up for sale :D

-
Back