anybody seen 10 sec 4cyl turbo dart

-

bad440

everything,all the time..
Reaction score
just watched on dragzine.think it was on here being built. 10.11@133 looked like the softest launch for a 10 sec a body i've seen

I have seen a few 10 sec cars and even a few 9 sec 4 cyl. turbo cars. I give it up to these guys running those times. A LOT of effort went into that.

As much as I loathe and detest mitsi's, I must say I do have respect for the 4g63t. They are quite possibly the best of the production 4 cyl motors.
I'd hate to have been the one paying to have built that car though!!!

That's cool. It screams for what it is.

I never liked how 4s sounded, and especially hate the brats around here that run em with fart cannons. Ear splitting VRUHHHHH angry farting bumblebee hulk sewing machine jacked up on speed. Coincidentally I also hate the trucks without mufflers, I guess im not big on noisy street machines. On the track it's different... then again i guess its all about sound, you can -really- tell who's running crappy pipes just to make their ride sound more powerful, when it just sounds crappy and the guys with real power, sound decent and generally dont even need to run stuff like cherry-bombs or straights.

Thats movin, even for say a SB Dart or even a stroked one at that, but a 4 cyl. sheeezzzz, I'll bet he stuns the crap out of every street car lol, I give him credit!!

its pretty neat, found a bunch of stuff on it when i was researching the srt-4 swap for my valiant...funny part is the srt-4 motor is a complete rip off of the mitsu motor

right now at my house i have a customers 95 eclipse awd. it is fully built with over 590 hp at the the wheels. this was on a awd dyno. ill have to snap a few pics, as you can see the size of a snail turbo on it!. it is huge. this has wildwood disc brakes, fully suspension mods. this car is heavier than a a-body also

-
Back