Anyone Ever Deal With Gout

-
I've had Gout in my great toes, Never both at the same time, but on several occasions. Gout is a form of Arthritis and originates inside the body, you can't catch it from someone else.
The last time I got it, it became severe and migrated into my legs. I did not realize that the two were related and thought the pain in my legs was from something I was or was not doing in my life. I blamed it on my office chairs,diet, and lack of physical activity, But after making changes including diet and exercise 6 months went by and things were just getting worse every day. I feared for my job, and for my future. It was a stressful time in my life. When the arthritis worked it's way into my shoulders, elbows and knuckles, I finally figured out it was arthritis and not my office chairs nor lack of exercise, nor even the sugardrinks I had already sworn off.And on top of all that, it seemed like God wasn't answering my prayers. And that was the hardest pill to swallow. After all, I had been a faithful Christian since 1994, why was God deaf to me?
Then one day I was reading in the NT (for a change), and I stumbled on the verse that says"and greater works than these will you do, because I go to the Father". (Jesus talking to the disciples) Whoaa, back up the bus, I said. I had been taught that this applied to the Twelve, and not to modern-day disciples. But where is the second witness to this teaching? Just like "escape-rapture" it ain't there, or at least I couldn't find one.
So,says me, I'm a disciple right?, trying my best to walk in the shadow of Jesus, and to reach out and touch the hem of His garment to receive healing.So why isn't it working? Then it hit me. What are these greater things Jesus was talking about? Well, what was Jesus doing? He was healing, and restoring sight and hearing, making disciples, and performing miracles of many and diverse kinds. Furthermore, He tells the Boys, that He is going to the cross for the sins of the world, and Paul says He took ALL our sicknesses and diseases to that cross, suffering them in His body so that we the Believers would not have to! Whoaa!
So I got to thinking; Jesus's death on the cross made it so as I should not have to suffer, and I, a disciple, am supposed to be doing the greater works! As soon as I put those two together in my little head I knew what I had to do.
I went straight to my prayer closet and confessed every sin I could think of, and a blanket confession to any I couldn't. Then I forgave everybody I could think of who had ever hurt me. And I confessed Jesus as My Lord and Savior, and thanked Him for the work of the cross. Immediately after, I went to the bathroom mirror, and stared at the image in the mirror, wondering what the demon "arthritis" might look like or how powerful he might be. I didn't care, I was going in. So I talked to my reflexion, and told him what I had done, and also that I wasn't so keen on him being inside me, and that whatever foothold he had got to oppress me had been removed in my prayer closet, and he was not welcome in my body. Then I did what the Bible says to do, I bound him up and cast him out, and told him to go wander the "dryplaces" that the Bible talks about, and not to come back to within a radius of 100ft of where-ever I was, nor to oppress anything or anyone that I was made a steward of, and including my neighbors. Then Immediately I continued in the Bible teaching, and called down supernatural heavenly healing into my body, And for good measure I called down two soldier angels mighty and tall to guard the area in case that reprobate bastard (God's Words) arthritis returned.
Now I had never done this kindof thing before, so I had no idea how this was gonna play out. This was late in the evening so I went to bed. The next morning, I could tell something was going on. Within three days all pain was gone. And within three weeks all my strength had returned.
Now, the Bible says when you do this, that this cast-out evil-spirit goes and gets some friends, and the coward comes back, and if he finds your temple empty,He will attempt to climb back in with his friends and make it 10 times worse . So I was on guard for that, and was filling my temple with the Word of God as fast as I could. And sure enough that wicked coward came back, with his friends. But by now I had realized my mistake, I hadn't finished the job. I had told that thing to go wander the dryplaces like the Bible says. But I shouldda banished it to outter darkness, apparently they fear that place more than anything.
So as soon I felt that first twinge, I knew he was back, and I wasted no time in finding the mirror. And this time outter darkness would be his home. And day by day his weaker buddies followed him, every time I felt the intrusions. A tingle in a knuckle or wrist or where ever they thought they could get in.
Now it is two years later and neither arthritis nor gout has been back! And you might be happy to know, IDK,lol, but I'm banging sugar drinks again as usual.And donuts, and jelly toast and pancakes with maple syrup, and all the other stuff I used to do. Allbeit with a tiny bit of moderation.
The thing is, to do this stuff; the Believer needs two things. First is Faith. Biblical faith. Faith comes by hearing and by hearing the Word of God. So read it out loud to increase your faith. The eargate works different from the eyegate. You need to preach to yourself out loud.Reading silently only edifies your mind,God wants to hear His Word being spoken.
And second is you have to use the name of the Son of God, which ain't Jesus! King Jimmy snuck the new name in, and changed God's name nearly 7000 times they say. So you gotta figure that out first and believe it, else you'll be pasting bandaids on a hemorrhaging artery. The name "Jesus" does work to a degree,if you have a lotta faith. But the proper name works much faster, and it is said that demons tremble when they hear it. So you gotta bind them up before they get away or go into hiding, and then you blast them with the proper name.
So, in conclusion, you need Faith, and the Proper Name,together, and then you cast them out with the proper name, straight into outter darkness. Don't bother preaching; whatever you know, they know more.
And forget about medications you Believers. Meds are pharmacia,AKA witchcraft; and we are commanded to stay away from such. The rest of the world can flock to it, as they do, putting all manner of concoctions into their bodies, about which they have no personal knowledge, trusting the stranger behind the counter! And a lot of that stuff is nothing but poisons or becomes a poison when you mix them together inside your body. Let the Gentiles eat meds. Our doctor is the Son of God. Our medicine is the Word of God, a merry heart, and laughter. Our dosage is the Proper Name, usually a one-time deal.
I know I know, you wanna know the name.
I can't tell you the for-sure name cuz it hasn't popped up for-sure yet in any source I have found. I can tell you for sure, that the name of God before King James took it out was YHWH and the Israelites knew the vowels that went in there. It was common knowledge.
And I can tell you that there was no J in Hebrew at the time Mary was naming her babies.
And the Bible says God's name is in the Son's name. So it seems logical that whatever the Proper name of Jesus is, it won't have a J in it, and it will have the letters YHWH.
In one place in the Bible, we are given the short affectionate name of God as YAH, and elsewhere we are given the meanings of their names. In those days, names had meanings, so whatever God's name is, it has to have a meaning fit for the Creator of all that is,was, or ever will be. God tells us His name which is translated as; I am that I am.
Now in English you might be given a name like John, which in French is Jean, in German as Johann, and in 50 other languages it could be something else. But if I went to Germany with my given name being John, you can bet I won't answer to Johann. My momma didn't call me Johann, she called me John.
So how did the Hebrew for "I am that I am", become Lord, or God? Cuz somebody in the early church had something to hide, and didn't want the Believers to know the names. Cuz if we keep calling up to heaven,using not His correct name, Why should we expect Him to answer? God has a name, a proper meaningful name, and He wants us to use it. Over and over He says to call out His name...
Ok so far we have YAH_ W_H_ .. Some say the name is YAHWEH and pronounce it; yaw-way or yaw-wee, thinking that is somehow better than plain old; God or Lord or Father or Abba. I ain't buying that. At least two modern sholars say and explain their evidence for; YAHUWAH, pronounced Ya-hoo-aah or with a silent second H as ; Ya-ou-aah. And one of them, Steven Pidgeon, explains his reasons for it, namely the meaning behind the name (which escapes me at the moment). It's a logical argument. And the other fellow, Nehemia Gordon says He found ancient documents,plural, in the Vatican, with the same name and meaning. So I'm buying the spoken ....Ya-ou-ah, however it is spelled.
So then it remains to discover the name of the Son. It has to be "Yahuwah" plus maybe one or two or three other letters to contain God's recognizable name and it has to have a Hebrew meaning. Mr Pidgeon puts forth Yahuwsha,(pronounced Ya-ou-shaa) because of it's meaning, in both the word form and the symbols contained in the letters. So I'm buying that too.
But mostly I'm buying Yahuwsha because it provides instant relief from the works of the devil, whereas the name Jesus, took three days..
So not-for-sure Yahuwsha yet, but instant relief. And I mean against anything I have used it, coupled with my Faith.
So, if you are a Believer, that is to say, a believer in the life,death, Resurrection, and atoning shed blood of the Son of God, then your mandate is to be a peculiar person.Prepare your temple to receive your healing, Build up your Faith. Forgive everybody. Confess Yahuwah before men, and speak.
God spoke everything into existence. There is faith in hearing the Word of God. And there is Power in speaking the Word of God. In fact, when you do that, it summons the Holy Spirit to come and perform it. It is written that God's Word will not return to Him void.
Finally, if you study your Bible, you will discover that some demons are stronger than others, and only come out by prayer and Fasting. Fasting is your third tool ,in overcoming. And sometimes it takes two or three Believers to get together for the job. But IMO, arthritis, and his lil brother gout, seem to be the weaker types.
It may be that more than one evil spirit has got hold of you. In my experience I had to address each one individually as they appeared. No blanket program. I didn't have to know their names, just their vocations. I called them Mr Gout and Mr Arthritis. And Mr kidney stones and Mr gallstones, and Mr Diabetes, Mr sinus cold, Mr pounding headache, well you get the idea. I don't put up with anything anymore.
Ok one more. If you have gout and your father had it and maybe your grandfather; then you may be under a generational curse. A curse put on you by God Himself. He says He can put a curse on someone and his sons to the Fourth generation of those who hate Him. So if one of those ancestors of yours "hated" God, it may be that you are under such a curse. And it may be that if it was your father, the curse is legal to appear in your grandchildren., to the fourth generation. So if the gout don't leave, you may have some curse-busting to do. My mother had diabetes and it killed her. Her mother had it as well and every one of her sisters and her only brother. The sisters all died from complications. Mums Father also had it,and her mothers father and all were strong Christians. And they all died from it. You see the pattern? I was third generation. I had to assume someone in my past pissed God off, and that the curse was legal to be on me, and possibly my kids as well. So I had to break it. And to this day, age 65.5 I don't have it. My mother was dead at 60 from it, and the sisters were near to the same. Only one Uncle is not yet dead at age 78, managing his diabetes with diet and pharmacia. He has survived two wives,one of whom he married twice. He's a Lutheran and knows better,lol.
So again, if it don't go, "in the usual manner" assume it could be a curse.
If you're not a Believer, may God help you. Find yourself at least two believers to anoint you with oil and lay hands on you, and pray over you. It may be that God will have mercy on you because of their Faith, and their Obedience, and their Love.
Yaknow Believers are not impervious to sickness and disease. We are almost no different than non-Believers. We just have access to to the throne room of the Greatest Doctor who ever walked on the face of the Earth; the Son of GodAlmighty, the one I call Yahuwah.
That's all I got

Last edited:
I can testify to the benefit of tart cherry juice. When you find this cherry juice is sold out at Walmart you realize how many suffer from same ailment.
I have a spot under my left knee cap hurting this morn' but it'll be gone by late afternoon. Usually starts to hurting late evening. I live with the one small spot at some random joint every 10 days or so. Lasts about 12 hours. When it began, about 3 years ago, it blew up both entire hands. I went to ER at 3:AM in horrible pain. Even with the pills they prescribed it lasted about 4 days.
The medical industry wants us to take their ( great tasting, fast acting, long lasting, quick dissolving, pink and purple polka doted ) pills. That's 1 for the ailment and 2 more for the side effects. Ask your doctor about Duzallo today! Or a big ol' swig of tart cherry juice daily.
I don't eat turkey or shell fish except for shrimp like once per month, and I cut waaaay down on beef. No colas and no beer! If/when I drink alcohol, it's bourbon chased with iced tea.

:wtf: is that AJ/Form posting all about?
Who the hell is even reading one or two sentences in it?
Not me.
Somebody is off Gout medications this morning. :realcrazy:
Or sucking down the cherry juice mixed with vodka.

Last edited:
I get it in the right big toe, now as well the left knee. Too many Coors Lights and Rum and Coke.

As soon as I feel a twinge coming I start 2 a day over the counter Naproxin and Apple Cider Vinegar pills until clear.

Eat good and drink “lots” of water with the adult beverages as it helps.

Very painful for sure but I choose to drink!

Indomethacin is your friend if you have gout.

It’s not just an NSAID anti-inflammatory pain killer.

It also acts to quickly dissolve the needle shaped Uric acid crystals that cause the pain. With just one dose, it rounds off those crystal needle tips causing them to no longer skewer the surrounding tissue.

How do I know? I spent many years working on that drug at a Pharmaceutical Company I worked for in the past. We developed Tivorbex, which is a more advanced indomethacin drug product at a lower dose to reduce side effects.

Skip the home remedies and get some modern Pharmaceutical technology to help you.

Last edited:
:wtf: is that AJ/Form posting all about?
Who the hell is even reading one or two sentences in it?
Not me.
Somebody is off Gout medications this morning. :realcrazy:
Or sucking down the cherry juice mixed with vodka.

The post is not for you, or any other commenter.
The Op asked;
"Anyone have any home remedy's to help deal with gout ? I woke up the end of last week with a sore elbow and its been down hill from there"
I answered him,not anyone else.
I don't care if you never read another comment of mine, put me on ignore, I encourage you. It's so easy, and then Presto, I don't have to listen to your belly aching either. In case you haven't noticed, I'm not afraid to speak what I know or have experienced. And even offer guesses from time to time, but I am rarely rude. And you know why that is? Because My Bible says, on Judgement Day, I will be held accountable for every idle word I speak.
Yaknow, warnings like these from My Creator are blessings. Who knows what punishment awaits fools.
I put these stories in the common threads as opposed to to PMs cuz Christians need to know how to overcome the works of the devil, cuz they ain't getting it from their sleepy infected churches. And so they live and die in misery,begging God for relief, when all along they could have just grabbed their healing on day one of the attack.
God clearly says, and I paraphrase; Open your mouth and speak, do it yourself!! I gave you the power of my name, and told you how to get faith, I ain't coming down there until the appointed day and hour, so figure it out, already!
So if just one Believer is triggered by something he read in a post of mine, and actually follows the program and gets his relief, then I have done my part in sharing and confessing Jesus before men, and therefore Jesus will confess me before God, and if that doesn't wake you up then stay in your foolishness. Only a fool has said in his heart "there is no God".
Another thing you should know is that these threads hang around forever. So it is possible that at some time in the future, someone is gonna do a search on Gout, and this thread will come up. And when he reads my story... cuz he actually wants help, then just maybe he follows the program and gets rid of his attacker; Badaboom, praise God!
But maybe he also reads your idle words. Our words will live on, long past today. Try and make yours count for something.

Last edited:
The post is not for you, or any other commenter.

Your right about that, because i can't figure what the hell your talking about in that rambling nonsense.

:wtf: possessed you to post that ranting anyway, from the get go?
With a posting like that, you set yourself up, for just about any kind of reply that one can think of.

Last edited:
I don't care about your idle words.
The man has a problem that cannot be cured by medicine. Medicine only eases the pain. Gout like Arthritis and a vast assortment of other sickness,disease,and infirmities, are spiritual problems, and must be dealt with on a spiritual level. I offered what worked for me, and gave my testimony. You can keep on rambling if you want to, cuz I see who you are, and you too have a spiritual issue. Maybe we can get to the bottom of it together.
You know why I don't fix TVs? Cuz I don't know how and there are enough TV fixers in the world that they don't need me.
But I do know how to get rid of Gout for at least two years and counting. And if the evil Gout returns to me, I will bounce him right back to his side of the fence. If you cannot understand this, that is a problem that can be dealt with. If you do know this, and freewill choose to ignore it,and keep on rambling, I see who you are; do not deny this man his healing with all your idle words.

Hmmm....well, since God created me and I have used the talents he instilled upon me to create new medicines to help my fellow man, I think your fundamental issue is with God for giving me these talents.

If you have a problem with me doing his will...take it up with him.

Went to the doc and good news I don't have gout bad new I cellulitis maybe . I'm taking my meds and the pain has subsided a bit but now I have a pus pocket the size of a soup can lid on my elbow and its oozing . I'm going to see how I'm doing on Monday and decide whether to return to the doc's . I'm not sure how much different this is from gout but it is painful . What really bothers me is I need about 8 hours to finish plumbing my motor and starting it but until I'm sure I'm on the mend it will have to wait , making it to work is more important .

Went to the doc and good news I don't have gout bad new I cellulitis maybe . I'm taking my meds and the pain has subsided a bit but now I have a pus pocket the size of a soup can lid on my elbow and its oozing . I'm going to see how I'm doing on Monday and decide whether to return to the doc's . I'm not sure how much different this is from gout but it is painful . What really bothers me is I need about 8 hours to finish plumbing my motor and starting it but until I'm sure I'm on the mend it will have to wait , making it to work is more important .
If we were closer, I would come give you a hand on the plumbing.

Thanks for the offer but actually I wished I was closer to you this time of year . I'll get it done its just depressing sitting here doing nothing. There is still hope to get it done by New Years day

Thanks for the offer but actually I wished I was closer to you this time of year . I'll get it done its just depressing sitting here doing nothing. There is still hope to get it done by New Years day
I'll bet you do. It is 63 here right now

setting here in so much pain im trimbling and cold chills! if i could walk id go to my shed and fire up the ol homelite!! gout is da devil!!

Gout in a great-toe is like passing a kidneystone, except;
Passing a stone gets done in an hour or two. And the stone has zero relief no matter what position you try to get into. While that devil-stone is moving, it really really hurts.
Whereas, with my gouty toes I got some relief with elevation. Going down the stairs was murder. I'm so glad those days are behind me now. I'm about two years symptom and pain-free now. My toes both have regained their former strength, and are even pointing in the proper direction again, and no loner have any sensitivity of any kind. And the best news of all, I did not have to permanently modify my diet.
Thanks be, NOT to science.

Ohchiiiiit,
I didn't let it get that far. It was only up to the base knuckle when I banished it. But it came back as proper arthritis, which took me several months to clue into, as the pain continually worked it's way up. I thought it was the chair I spent so much time sitting in. But a brand new $300 chair didn't make it any better. When I learned that gout was a form of arthritis, well then I knew what was going on and got rid of that evil thing too.
Words spoken in Faith friend, is all it took; no meds of any kind. Well in my case I used the wrong name, so it took three days to eliminate the pain. I have a better name now, and many times more Faith, so now, I get instant relief, from any attacks so far. I just wish my wife would get on the same page as me; she is an agnostic I guess, same as I used to be.

Last edited:
I suffer from gout...just not the type you are talking about...I have Pseudogout...
Arthritis and Pseudogout
Have had it since I was 47. Doc told me it is pretty uncommon at that age. Mine never leaves. My fingers hurt like a sumufabeech. Docs told me in all likeliness I have it thanks to the osteoarthritis. Good times...

It took 21 days for Daniel to receive an answer to one of his prayers. Why? Cuz it got intercepted by the Prince of Persia. That is before the finished work of the Cross.
When Jesus left us, He said GREATER works than these will you do. What works was Jesus doing? A lotta healing going on. And the disciples were to do even greater works. We are the modern disciples. You, and me, and several other members here on the board. It is we, today, who are to do the Greater Works.
And He told us how; Faith and Spoken words. Faith comes by hearing the word of God. So go chase out the devil, and speak supernatural healing into your body. Why wait for 21 days or more?, remember Daniel had a lotta lotta Faith.
Don't forget the two pre-requisites to get an audience with GodAlmighty #1 clean out any unforgiveness you may harbor towards anyone, and #2 confess Jesus before men. You can't be a closet Believer; let your light shine. It's just a test, man; to see how you respond; so go ace it!
And BTW, there is a back-up plan if you don't manage it on your own. It goes like this:
Go to the elders of the Church, have them anoint you with oil, and lay hands on you, and they will either bind it up in the name of the Son of God and cast it out of you: or of certain cases it is written this kind only comes out by prayer and fasting.
Now be advised that the modern church has been infiltrated by the devil, and you may not find two Bible-Believing elders to get the job done. You may have to hunt around the neighborhood to find one. And he may know one or two others. I count myself fortunate in that I know three others, not all in my neighborhood. We are not special, and not elders, but rather are just Believers in what the pages say, and we speak boldly, confessing the Son of God-Almighty, as our Savior and supreme ruler. We are just men, that have cast off the false teachings, and man-made traditions, of the modern church.
Resist the devil and he will flee from you.
The proper name of the Son is not Jesus. I don't know the exact spelling yet but I believe the proper name rhymes with Joshua. What gives me instant results is pronounced Yah-who-sha. Some have used Yaw-shu-a . It may be spelled Yahuwsha. Notice the YHWH in proper order. God says His name is in the Son's name, and prior to King Edward, IIRC, God's name in the KJ-Authorized, was written YHWH. That's the best I got so far, and like I said, it works instantly to ward off evil spirits; in fact, it's been over a year since I banished the last ones. It also works on the inconvenient stuff like headaches and runny noses, and even in the prevention of generational curses passed from parent to child that God Himself can put on a family to the fourth generation; of those that hate Him.
So if your father also had gout, and perhaps his father before him, then you may not be the last in line, meaning your son is likely to be fourth generation. But good news!, you can break that curse; just ask. This might apply to any disease or infirmity, the Bible is silent on that. So check your family tree for junk coming down the pipe at you, because of something your ancestor mighta done or said that angered God. Don't wait for a third-generation heart attack to clobber you unexpectedly. Don't say stuff runs in your genes and; oh well. Cause yeah, it might be that God put it there!. And God also has the power to remove it. God gave Hezekiah 15 extra years, after that Hezi repented. God is not in the business of killing Believers. You are promised 70 years, 80 if by reason of good health... so claim your good health. Jesus took every disease and every sickness, and every infirmity to the cross, so you wouldn't have to!
So clean out your temple, get right with God, confess and forgive, get you a couple of chapters of faith, and resist the evil-spirit gout, and his daddy arthritis...... by binding him up in the name of the SON, as commanded in the Bible, and cast it straight into outer darkness. Don't preach, don't talk, don't listen. That evil spirit may be over 4500 years old; you cannot tell him anything he doesn't already know. So take care of business. Remember straight into outter darkness. Then fill your temple with HEARING the word of God, cuz if your temple remains empty, that bugger might come back, with a pack of buddies, and try to make it worse than before. In the coming months, be on your guard and shoot first at the slightest tingle; it's a test.
Look at Job's test. He is your example.
Remember; Faith come by HEARING; it doesn't say by reading. Exodus works for me. But honestly I don't think it matters, but since this was written before the NT existed I think it would be prudent to read what Paul was reading and teaching. He was an expert in the OT, having memorized the Torah, which we call the first five Books of the OT. I just really like Exodus.
Start now, and by morning this could all be just a bad dream.
Now put your hand on the screen, I'm gonna stand in agreement with you as you pray, ; Read it out loud with me;
Heavenly Father Yahoo-a is your name; I come to your throne room, having done all that I know how to do; I cleaned out my temple, and have repented of everything I know to be evil in your sight. I forgive every body who ever wronged me or that I ever took offense at. And I believe in the life, the death, and the resurrection of your only begotten Son, Yahoo-sha is His name. And I claim the atoning blood over me, that cleanses me from sin.
Now, therefore have mercy on me and help me get rid of this thing called gout that has befallen me. If this thing is a generational curse, then I boldly ask that you remove it, for I do not hate you as my ancestor may have; I am not that hater. I plead the blood of of your Son over me.I will confess your son as Lord from this moment forward, not because of the pain, but because your mercy is well able to heal me.
But if this thing gout is not of you, but from the evil one then stand with me, and my brother AJ, as I do what is commanded in your Word;
I Bind up the evil thing gout in the name of Yahoo-sha and cast it into outer darkness in the name of Yahoo-sha, and I loose super-natural healing into the place thus vacated, also in the name of Yahoo-sha.
And I give you Father Yahoo-a , all the thanks and Glory for your mercy.
Amen

Last edited:
Gout is a disease of the body, not of the soul. It has to do with excess Uric acid forming crystals in the joints.

Get diclofenac to treat it, it genuinely works...and far better than home remedies. Millions of patients using it and getting fast relief have proven it that it works.

Other medications help to prevent the occurrence of gout, but only diclofenac gives the fast relief when it does happen that other drugs can’t.

Think I have it now. Couple months ago had real bad pain on the top of my right foot, couldn't hardly walk. Went to the podiatrist. He didnt think it was gout, gave me a burst of prednisone. Cleared it up in less than 24 hours.
Well now its back, but in the other foot. Big toe, and the joint below it. Hurts like hell, had to call in sick, on my feet all night at work, and I cant even walk around the house.
Tried to get into the doc again, but he doesn't work friday, have to wait till tuesday.
I"m thinking it is gout, what else would move from one foot to the other?
Hurts like heck.

Edit, so i'm walking around the kitchen trying to make myself a sammich, and I realize every time I put my left foot down, my toes aren't even touching the gound. I'm like, what the ... turns out my foot is swelling up like a balloon and it's about 1/2" thicker than my right foot.

Last edited:
-
Back