Anyone have a contact

-

rbkt65

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
for someone that buys nos/new mopar parts? I have almost 400 different part numbers for nos/new stuff that I would like to sell for 1 money. I contacted Lambert auto sales in N.H. and they had a fire and have to rebuild their dealership. They bought out the last nos/new mopar stuff I had. Just looking for a legitimate contact. Way too much stuff to list here. All parts are inventoried and on a saved list that i can email. Stuff is mid 60's to 2024.

Perhaps you could get special permission to post your list and have people pm you!

But there are a few nos retailers

Brads parts
Ams obsolete
Mopar mall
Mega parts
Tony's parts.

I get that you don't want to deal with selling 400 parts

But you will get 10 cents on the dollar for the parts and the reseller will get 20 dollars on the dollar.

Perhaps someone near you could be your go-between?

Perhaps you could get special permission to post your list and have people pm you!

But there are a few nos retailers

Brads parts
Ams obsolete
Mopar mall
Mega parts
Tony's parts.

I get that you don't want to deal with selling 400 parts

But you will get 10 cents on the dollar for the parts and the reseller will get 20 dollars on the dollar.

Perhaps someone near you could be your go-between?
Great idea.. I first sent this thread to the trash but decided it's tough for the op to get an answer. Of course someone posted "pm sent" and I deleted that post. Let's keep this thread informative and no offers to buy.

Please note: no used stuff on the list. Most all parts are still in unopened boxes. Some of the parts were sold to dealers as a certain qty in a bag (i.e. 10). Might only need 4 on the job, but mopar won't let them return 6.

Thanks Mike. Not trying to sell here, toooooo hard. Just looking for someone that might have a contact. Thanks again Mike.

-
Back