Anyone have an idea what a pair of stock 1967 Barracuda bucket seats with headrest option are worth?

-

FASTEDDIE1960

Reaction score
I have a pair of original 1967 Barracuda bucket seats I'm thinking of selling..they have the rare headrest option, however i do not have the headrests. Any idea about what they are worth? they need foam and recovered but the steel surrounds are in great shape. thanks

Without any pictures hard to say. Sounds like they're cores and without the rare headrest they are the same as regular 67 seats imo. With or without tracks ? Guessing somewhere between $200 and $500 ??? More information and that could change.

Without any pictures hard to say. Sounds like they're cores and without the rare headrest they are the same as regular 67 seats imo. With or without tracks ? Guessing somewhere between $200 and $500 ??? More information and that could change.
Like posting pictures.

I have a pair of original 1967 Barracuda bucket seats I'm thinking of selling..they have the rare headrest option, however i do not have the headrests. Any idea about what they are worth? they need foam and recovered but the steel surrounds are in great shape. thanks
thanks, 'll try to get some photos, they are complete with tracks and they work verwell

Yeah the missing headrests offer no added value. Headrests arent repopped and good looking originals are hard to find. Our 67 cuda came with them, pretty cool.
If 67 seats are complete with tracks and all trim except headrests, $600 condition pending.

-
Back