Anyone having trouble with Yahoo mail?

-
Yes...

To the point Vipre flagged the site as a 'slow load threat'

Wth?

I can't say I've had much trouble with 'em. But I run Linux, Firefox

What I HATE is Youtube. I got caught up in the "log in with your xxxx user account and now things there are AFU

I have a account but never been back in a long time. Switch to Gmail... that's what I did. I set it up where anything that is sent to the Yahoo account is automatically sent to Gmail.

I have a account but never been back in a long time. Switch to Gmail... that's what I did. I set it up where anything that is sent to the Yahoo account is automatically sent to Gmail.

I already have a gmail account also.. Only thing I use yahoo for is fourm registration and other places that require an email address... Gmail is more my personal email account. Don't want all that crap being sent to gmail..lol

Can't get signed in....can't create a new account
Yesterday I could not log in...I finally got in by clicking I can not access my account and answering security questions and creating a new password.

I haven't had any problems with the mail.

Just the slow speed of my "U-verse" connection that was supposed to double my speed... NOT....

i started having problems since they changed it to the new layout months ago.. starting to piss me off. i might switch to a different place like hotmail, gmail. or the like..

-
Back