Anyone Know Maker of these Headers?

-

71-440-Duster

Reaction score
I bought a set of headers where 2 tubes come out of the collector on each side as well as 1 tube each side goes through the fenderwell.

2 inch primary and 3.5 inch collectors.

Any idea of who made these? The gentleman that I got them from didn't know, but thought they might be CPPA. I can't say that I remember CPPA making slip tube headers like these.

Thanks for the input!

Here are some pics.

Pro Parts headers did something like that.

IIRC, later sold through CPPA and Mazzolini. May have made some slight changes over the years.

Look like the headers on this. They are Pro Parts'.

8264150-TroyDusterCollage1.JPG

The67fish,

Nice looking fish! I used to own a 69 340 4spd notch cuda several years ago. I miss that car.

Yes, those are them! Did you run them and if so how was the performance, ground and tire clearance?

Look like the headers on this. They are Pro Parts'.

Pro parts have two tube that exit the fenderwell on the drivers side and only one tube that exits the fenderwell on the passenger side

Look like pro parts to me, the #8 is just like my old ones but mine were not that long.x mine had tabs like that too, never seen em chromed.

Have never used em on the cuda, they came with the car and for the life of me I cant remember what the seller said they was or for other than many many years ago they cost over $1,000, I tried em on and were too close to shift cable (power glide in car) so life goes on with the Hooker fenderwells. A few self proclaimed local mopar gurus said B body headers. They may be "Lemmons" brand???

From doing some research they are probably an earlier version of the Proparts headers as these look very similar design, but the drivers side on my headers there is only 1 tube going out the fenderwell as the new ones from Proparts have 2.

From doing some research they are probably an earlier version of the Proparts headers as these look very similar design, but the drivers side on my headers there is only 1 tube going out the fenderwell as the new ones from Proparts have 2.

not sure what you consider the new proparts headrs but i had proparts 15+ years ago and they had two exit the fenderwell on the drivers side..

not sure what you consider the new proparts headrs but i had proparts 15+ years ago and they had two exit the fenderwell on the drivers side..

I can only go by what I've seen in the past, maybe 15-20 years ago not sure.

That is why I posted this question...not sure..

heres a good shot of them from the top view.

Well Im not 100% positive on that, have never used em so Im guessing at yes they are all seperate, I will check into that this sunday.
P.S.
Sunday is the annual open house shop party, with car show, live band, food and all free, Arlington, Texas come on out!!!

i bought a set like these for my small block from mopar performance and they came apart just like those do

-
Back