Anyone know this car?

-
Hey Gilles, where you been?? I seen you posting the past couple days....met you at Spring Fling with Scott a few years back

I happen to have 5 original photo's of that duster I took at Cayuga around 1988. My cousin and I were there with his 68 1/2 Runner doing time trials, and I loved Duster's. These pic's have been in my Mopar album since 1988! Small bloody world! lol..

Hey Giles,how ya been? I posted the Kijiji ad on the ONDR site.Lots of racers from the Stoney Creek,Niagara area.:D

Hey fellows, yes it's been a while, but I have a new mistress (other forum, closer to home). I was @ Moparfest both days, but my volunteer time was confined to the arena for the most part. They let me out to drive the giveaway Duster onto the field on Saturday morning, and I went for quick once around to see all the cars, not much time to stop and shoot the breeze with anyone.
Thanks Scott for posting it on ONDR.
I recognize the car myself from the late '80's early '90's, I don't know these people, nor do they know me, but I figured I could help and give the add a bit more exposure.

All the best,

The guy posting the ad on Kijiji needs to come to Hamilton on a Friday night or Saturday to the Mc Donalds parking lot on Queeston rd and Nash rd. There are at least 10-15 diehard Mopar guys from back in the day, Les, Rusty, Danny one of theses guys will be his best bet as they all raced at Cayuga back in the day.

LOL, I know a bunch of those "Youngs" in West Lincoln. A couple of the brothers work for us. I remember that car from Cayuga too. I wonder if it is the same Duster that is up on #97 Hwy, almost to Cambridge.

Hey Giles!! Good to see you back, you hippie!:D

If anyone has info on the car and wants to pass it on, pm me. I can put you in touch with the daughter.

Craig, I'm the messenger here, but a thank-you was extended for the photos you sent.
:cheers:

-
Back