Anyone know what Rims these are????

-

xLURKxDOGx

"An angel fat, at satan's feast"
Reaction score
Bought a full set for practically nothing but seems like they’re missing caps of some sort. Looked around to no avail. They’re 15” 5x4.

Thanks,
Jake

322EAD08-F29C-4758-8E3B-87F6B897BCEC.png

Do you recall if there are center caps for these? Thanks rusty.

Jake

Yes there sure are. Ultra was sorta a generic wheel. They came without a center cap. There were a few different center caps you could get. They came without a center decal, because they fit several different makes. The center cap decals were separate, depending on which make of wheel you had. Somethin kinda like this:

Ultra center caps # 88-8021 lot of 6 vintage 1980s | eBay

Just measure the center hole and I am sure you can find something that will look ok.

Measure the hole for the center cap, go Summit Racing, they have alot of center caps to choose from.

My wife’s Jeep has those same wheels, the center caps say American Racing

They looked cool tho! My buddy had a early 90s Chevy jacked up with those rims looked pretty darn good !

Here is a pic of them on the wifes toy.
I can get a close up of the center caps if you want me to.
I hate the look of those wheels, when the jeep needed new tires, I asked her if she wanted different wheels, she said no I like them.
Ok less dollars for me to spend.

Actually after posting the picture, I realized that they are different than your wheels.

Bought a full set for practically nothing but seems like they’re missing caps of some sort. Looked around to no avail. They’re 15” 5x4.

Thanks,
Jake

View attachment 1715218868
well hopefully you paid less than scrap metal for them and you can easily get your money back! I'm in the oh my God they look like minivan Wheels! I am not a fan!
Please tell me these weren't being considered for an a body Mopar?

well hopefully you paid less than scrap metal for them and you can easily get your money back! I'm in the oh my God they look like minivan Wheels! I am not a fan!
Please tell me these weren't being considered for an a body Mopar?
Cheap rollers for a 72 d100.

Jake

Cheap rollers for a 72 d100.

Jake
Thank goodness! LOL I wasn't really trying to bust your balls whatsoever I was just trying to be unfortunately a little bit brutally honest. But yeah great perfect rollers for a truck fine. Obviously not that you need my approval at all LOL but just what my mind thinks.

Thank goodness! LOL I wasn't really trying to bust your balls whatsoever I was just trying to be unfortunately a little bit brutally honest. But yeah great perfect rollers for a truck fine. Obviously not that you need my approval at all LOL but just what my mind thinks.
It’s cool, I’m all for honesty.

Jake

I had bought a set of those or close to those for my new at the time 1995 4x4 2500 Cummins Turbo Diesel. They were 16.5 x 9.75 wide. Those and a new set of BFG 33x12.50x 16.5 cost me $1100.00! I like to have had a heart attack!

are they really 5 on 4 or 100mm? Pretty close but no cigar.

Look at the back very closely. May be a name on them.

Is ugly an acceptable answer? J/K

I think they are AR's 90s flashbacks

-
Back