Anyone know where I can buy these forged pistons off the shelf made from better quality material.

-

maca

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm looking for some good quality forged pistons for my 360 magnum that will handle 800 horsepower at the flywheel. Preferably standard 4 inch bore if possible.
Needs to be at least 20cc dish to get my compression down.
Thanks

More likely that not...........you will not find a shelf piston that meets your requirements.....time to contact J&E, Mahle, Weisco, Venolia, Ross, ask them what they can do for you

More likely that not...........you will not find a shelf piston that meets your requirements.....time to contact J&E, Mahle, Weisco, Venolia, Ross, ask them what they can do for you
Thanks I went to the J@E website but can't find their emailI can. I found a piston order form sheet to fill out but no email address to send it back. I'm in Australia so I'm asleep when they're open. Does anyone know the email address thanks

Hey guys I'm looking for some good quality forged pistons for my 360 magnum that will handle 800 horsepower at the flywheel. Preferably standard 4 inch bore if possible.
Needs to be at least 20cc dish to get my compression down.
Thanks
Don't overlook DSS Racing. Did some custom work for me that was outstanding at a reasonable price.
Dan

Ah, your stock magnum block won’t take 800 hp for long, especially without hard-block. Can you do it sure! Will it survive long enough to be of use........ Compression down to what? I mean a TRUE 800 is not an trivial thing.

Thanks guys
I will try some of thise you have mentioned.
I disagree that the magnum won't hold 800 for long. It's been running 800 for nearly Two and a half years as well as my other magnum. They both have survived well apart from breaking factory piston skirts. It's not like 800 from a NA Torque monster. My engines are turbo and made all the power very smoothly and don't rev past 6000 to 6500 rpm.
They have survived well

What He said ^^^
Here are some I found of eBay.

3DFE8312-6162-49A9-8048-FC099F1F868A.png

Oops sorry I missed the part about wanting to lower the compression

Thanks guys
I will try some of thise you have mentioned.
I disagree that the magnum won't hold 800 for long. It's been running 800 for nearly Two and a half years as well as my other magnum. They both have survived well apart from breaking factory piston skirts. It's not like 800 from a NA Torque monster. My engines are turbo and made all the power very smoothly and don't rev past 6000 to 6500 rpm.
They have survived well
I was actually going to say unless it is a turbo car and you don’t spin it very high. :)

-
Back