Anyone run the repro shroud #2785614

-
The fan seems to be too far in the shroud. I believe the blades are supposed to only be halfway in.

My repop one sagged into the fan the very first time I drove it and the fan destroyed the top of it. I am considering buying another one and having it laser scanned and then 3D printed from better material.

Google that part number and "fan shroud" and you'll get several options. These guys offer 120 days returns:
Radiator Fan Shroud, 1968-69 Dart Radiator Fan Shroud (22" V8 #2785614)
No way,,, I think it is a scam place… ordered one from them,, they charged my card immediately , I got a receipt but no shipping info.trying contacting them thru both numbers,for 5 days, voicemail box full.they didn’t get in touch with me, I called card co. And got my money back…great price but, not the way to run a business.

No way,,, I think it is a scam place… ordered one from them,, they charged my card immediately , I got a receipt but no shipping info.trying contacting them thru both numbers,for 5 days, voicemail box full.they didn’t get in touch with me, I called card co. And got my money back…great price but, not the way to run a business.
Then use Mancini Racing.

-
Back