Anyone running QA1 shocks on their ride.

-

JTG

Reaction score
There has been a few threads about Bilstein and Hotchkis shocks on here, is there anyone one running QA1 shocks on their car? if yes, thoughts on ride and handling would great and are these shocks worth the money considering they are very expensive. Thanks

Attachments

• QA1.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 209
  • QA1 2.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 207
I run them on all four corners....coil covers.

A-Ok with me. There might be better(for more $$$)....but my Duster is a street car. And I liked the wide selection of ride heights/ lengths

Not sure if that helps you.

There has been a few threads about Bilstein and Hotchkis shocks on here, is there anyone one running QA1 shocks on their car? if yes, thoughts on ride and handling would great and are these shocks worth the money considering they are very expensive. Thanks

We had purchased the full set of 4 (double adjustables) for our '68 Charger project. When my son bought the '70 Roadrunner he decided to pull them off the shelf and put them on it. I'm not sure how he's got the shocks adjusted now but I don't like the ride. I assume that with some tuning we'd be able to get it dialed in. I've got his car back with me for some other work that needs to be done. Maybe I'll play with the adjustments to see how well it responds while it's here.

View attachment ***.jpg

View attachment x.JPG

View attachment xx.JPG

Running them on my challenger coilovers all around and very adjustable, running Vikings on the dart same quality ride and a little cheaper if I remember. Nw dart

I have had nothing but trouble with my QA1's and the company has been extremely obstinate when it comes to information or service. I recommend any other performance shock over the QA's based on my experience.

Thanks for the reply's, some good insight here, sounds like a shock where one better get the adjustments dialed in correct for the application or the ride can be a disappointment.

I'm running the double adjustable coil overs on the rear of my racecar and I love them. I had to do some work in order to get it to hook up, but that is expected.

I have the single adjustables on the front of my drag car and like the ease of adjustability. The Koni SPA-1's I used before were great! But they would require removal for readjustment if track conditions became questionable and I wanted a little more weight transfer.

I have double adjustable QA1 on my Challenger. For the money I think they are great. I had RCD Bilsteins and when I went to a composite rear leaf spring they couldn't keep up. The QA1's work great though.

-
Back