Anyone see the Roadkill guys at the Nats?

-

dragbaron

Reaction score
My friends and I love the Roadkill show and we had talked about how, since Dodge sponsers them, they should do an episode where they get an old Mopar and bring it to the Nats. We're walking around Saturday in the manufacturers midway and see some ratty old black Challenger, that looks like it was an old dirt track car, and right beside it was Freiburger and Finnegan working on it!
nodmk8.png

2w5lxsx.png

xc86sm.jpg

Last edited:
If anybody here watches the show, the next episode to air on YouTube will have this Challenger in it. Obviously it'll be a little while before the Nats episode shows up, but I'm guessing they got the car before the idea of bringing it to the Nats came about.

.It's the Vanishing Pointless Challenger to go with the General Mayhem.
You heard it first from me.
I want credit for that one.

IIRC they did somthing like this with a Ford trunk at a big car swapmeet the name of which escapes me. Pamona?
Build it with parts found there was the objective.
One of the funniest things on this show is when the California guys try and do their So Cal driveway stuff in the humid southern summer. The flip flops kill me.
They were at Finnegan's parents house working on something (north of Atlanta) and not only the have tornado rain weather but lost power at the house.
I think it was recent episode 52. They were in Tennesse at some guy's woods full of cars. They wound up with a Vette and a Century to put together and......... got wet.
That guy had under a tarp what appeared to be............ a Wing Car.

Saw the car. It was covered up Fri. and Sat.

I know when they left the car, they were looking for seat belts. As we were leaving for the day and walking down the road beside the swap meet rows, we passed them. We all wondered how many people actually knew who they were, as they walked by and nobody was stopping them for pics.

Damn it!!!! I walked through there Friday and Saturday and never saw it or them!!

Not Mopar specific but their best episode was the road trip to Alaska

Those guy are famous????
They stayed at the same hotel I was at. I thought they were vendors or reps. I know they had a bunch of Holley gear with them.

Those guy are famous????
They stayed at the same hotel I was at. I thought they were vendors or reps. I know they had a bunch of Holley gear with them.
Look up "Roadkill" on YouTube. Best car show ever imo.

Those guy are famous????
See, just what I thought, alot of people didn't know who they were. Haha

Last edited:
I think they are driving the Challenger to the Dodge event in Pontiac on Friday.
I plan on going.

-
Back