Anyone used AMD dart quarters yet?

-

Ol'forest

Reaction score
I'm thinking of using some AMD replacement quarter panels for a 67 dart.
Anyone used them before? Do they fit?
Let me know your experiences so I don't learn the hard way.
Cheers

I've not used their quarters, but I got a tail panel for my '72 Duster. It was a darn good fit, probably the best fitting repop I've used.
C

I also would like to know.I have seen the repo quarters in person and they look very very nice.I have alway heard nothing but good about AMD.So has anyone installed a set of these quarters yet?
Jim

Was going to be posting a similar question soon. I'm getting ready to order both quarters and want to know all the details of fit, install, etc. Hopefully someone has already done this...

I think this is my first post. I am having one put on my 69 Dart in a few weeks. If I can I'll take pics but between school and work I probably wont get the whole process but I'll try and get some for you guys.

I just ordered quarter from them. I should get them today. I will let everyone know how they work

I just opened my quarters and trunk panels from AMD and I'm very pleased with them. I haven't tried to fit them yet. So I not sure how they will line up. But looking at them, they look Like they will fit nice.

My body man jest put a right quarter panel on my 72 Demon . It looks real good . Harold Dobbins

I used AMD quarters on my 75 duster. The body man said they were great. Here is a secret order from Auto Body Specialties, and they are cheaper than from AMD themselves. I asked about this and it is an agreemen AMD makes with their distributors so as to not under sell them. However not every part Auto Body sells is AMD. I just ordered another set off e-bay for my daily driver dart. They are $125 each plus shipping. They are 18 ga, US steel. Have not gotten them yet. Here is he link to the ebay seller, and then Auto body
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/QUAR...r_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item3ca6dba047

http://autobodyspecialt.com/

-
Back