Anyone with Pro-touring style 64-66 barracuda or Valiants?

-
They look great as 2 doors but I have a hard time trying to picture a 4 door

Attachments

• 100_2425.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 1,056
  • 100_2427.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 2,115
  • 12436_1058590362504_1758262673_112162_2704008_n.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 958
  • wagon%20001.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 941
  • LeftFrontMockedUp.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 955
thats mine

l.jpg

l.jpg

l.jpg

img6264kl.jpg
uli that is a fine looking car

isn;t the blackone white trashes car
Yes this is my car i was thinking of selling it at one point a few years ago but decided to keep it and finish it the engine will be on the dyno in the next few days up date engine just came off the dyno 387ci 612hp at 6800 and 538tq at 5200

Yes this is my car i was thinking of selling it at one point a few years ago but decided to keep it and finish it the engine will be on the dyno in the next few days

please brother give us a update with pics my english it´s great bullshit

Yes if you do some serious digging you will find an old Lancer similiar to Rapids car in Mopar Collectors Guide, or an old defunct magazine called SuperRod. Some Doctor had a 4 door Lancer Pt'd....it was wicked! Cant wait to see Rapids car. Then that black Valiant just made me stop, wet my pants, and reevaluate my entire idea of an early A!!!! Those 4 doors can be picked up reasonable in comparison to a 1st gen barracuda! The search will no begin! hahahaha

Yes if you do some serious digging you will find an old Lancer similiar to Rapids car in Mopar Collectors Guide, or an old defunct magazine called SuperRod. Some Doctor had a 4 door Lancer Pt'd....it was wicked! Cant wait to see Rapids car. Then that black Valiant just made me stop, wet my pants, and reevaluate my entire idea of an early A!!!! Those 4 doors can be picked up reasonable in comparison to a 1st gen barracuda! The search will no begin! hahahaha

no it is a two door 1964 valiant signet 200 all mopar pro touring suspension with more mods that you would think

Here's another photo of the light blue Valiant.

Attachments

• 6324.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 1,888
Saved the pic of the black one when a fella had it for sale on here. Always liked it.

Think the light blue one is another pic of an above posted car

The Blue Valiant was on Ebay a while back, the owner wanted 34K for it.

The black Valiant will be coming in my shop, for a fresh black paint job, as soon as mine is done.

The Blue Valiant was on Ebay a while back, the owner wanted 34K for it.

The black Valiant will be coming in my shop, for a fresh black paint job, as soon as mine is done.
well hurry up because I ill be gunning for one 1963 chevy II that is light blue

-
Back