Arab drifting?

-
That car is the bomb!! Once they are done with it they will most likely blow it up.

I hate to say this but when they run over each other a little weight is lifted off my back. If they keep killing each other and wrecking their cars then they can't use them against my brothers. I chuckled a little when they started crashing.

that is tied for the coolest thing i have ever seen arabs do lol. that is sick. i wonder what kinda car that is????? it would make one hellva sleeper street demon

Now I know where Massachusetts drivers learned the rules of the road. And all this time I thought it was high school driver's ed.

I wonder how the driver keeps his turban from flying off..does the passenger hold it on like Junior did with Buford T. Justice's hat in the movie Smokey and the Bandit?

The turban can't blow off it is weighed down with explosives! And you know it won't "blow" off till they talk to alah and drive in front of some soldiers.

Personally, my favorite clip is where the guy gets hit like a golf ball and flies through the air and lands like a sack of sand.

This is one way to get our taxis & 7-11's back. Awesome work guys, keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:cheers:

Lets institute a "Junkers for Jihadis" program. We could send them our junkers, each containing a remotely controlled bomb. We could kill two birds with one stone - satisfy the ridiculous "greenies" and get rid of a few jihadis at the same time.

Hey lets give them a break, up until a few years ago they never even saw a car before and lord knows you cant do that stuff with a camel.

one question though, how the hell do they keep their clothes so freakin' white with all that sand flying around and mud pouring out of their faucets?

Arab mom to son:
Haji where are you going ?
Oh, just out to watch some of my idiot buddies pitch their cars sideways into groups of people at over 100 mph.
Ok, have fun, Death to America, Alalalalalalalalala !

Wow... you know not ever arab is a terrorist.... I have a couple of arab friends at school and they're great people. Sometimes I hate being associated with americans... good lord.

You know we are not calling them all "terrorists" but who are killing our soldiers right this very second. Well it just happens to be Arabs. And like you said not all Arabs are terrorists, but the ones that "help" us during the day over in the Middle East are the same ones that are selling information to the terrorists at night. And then people say what about the women and kids. Well guess what they love to blow up their women and children just to kill soldiers I had a good friend get shot by a kid no older then 12 years old. So to me none of them are innocent. Don't mean to offend but this is my opinion if you don't like it don't read it.

You know we are not calling them all "terrorists" but who are killing our soldiers right this very second. Well it just happens to be Arabs. And like you said not all Arabs are terrorists, but the ones that "help" us during the day over in the Middle East are the same ones that are selling information to the terrorists at night. And then people say what about the women and kids. Well guess what they love to blow up their women and children just to kill soldiers I had a good friend get shot by a kid no older then 12 years old. So to me none of them are innocent. Don't mean to offend but this is my opinion if you don't like it don't read it.

Then leave. No one invited us there anyway. Both my Son and Daughter served in Iraq as linguists, my Son in Afghanistan also. My daughter was wounded by friendly fire by a bunch of morons that should never have been allowed into the military, much less carry weapons. We were after Bin Laden. Where is he, do you see his head on a pole anywhere? BS, its about power, control, and money. Iraq never should have been. A lot of our soldiers lost their lives for an ego trip by a ignorant president! If some country had troops in your home town, kicking in doors and walking around like they owned the place you would fight back too, in any way you could. I understand where they are coming from. Yankee go home would be putting it mildly. And before anyone calls me a wimp, or anti-war democrap, I retired from the Army after 21 years as a Master Sergeant. I have 2 purple hearts and still carry around pieces of crap in my body from close encounters with things that go bang. When a war is needed, go at it but don't just start one to show how big your balls are because there are a lot of ways to get castrated!!!

-
Back