Are they vents or what?

-

Golden Scamp

Reaction score
What exactly is the purpose of the boxes under the dash on driver and passenger sides that have the latch that closes the door on the front. I've got one that broken on my Dart and would guess it is a floor vent, but can't find anything on eBay for that description. The rivets holding the door on my drivers side box are busted and I'm holding it together with duct tape. Can anyone help me find one??

Look around at wreckers or ask for some in parts wanted section allot of people remove them some one here will set you up.

Pretty small Beers? Mine once a year blow crap all over the car once the sun come out, always with a resounding, "Damn forgot to clean the AC again!"

I removed mine when I put in the aftermarket HVAC system. I think I still have them out in the garage if you're interested

So far's I'm concerned, the dumbest thing car makers did was to eliminate cowl vents. I love em and didn't realize how much I miss 'em till I got my Dart

These posts are hilarious. I'm about to go try to fit a beer in it right now. That always startles my wife when that leaf or pine needle comes firing out in late spring or in late fall. Thanks for the laugh!

-
Back