"Are you wanting to purchase it?"

-
that's because there are absolutely no A body mopars in missouri, none, completely dry of all car's and he looked[/QUOTE wow all of them are gone? Guess I gotta take your word for it! They all went the way of the dodo!!!!

I remember now you are the guy that can’t buy a car.
And you forgot that I'm not going to buy just any old car, I don't want a project car and I'm wanting a V/8 car with ac and ps. I can't tell you how many cars I've checked out that where suppose to be in great shape and in fact they were project cars

V8-air-ps-pb,that pretty well knocks out most of the 64-69 A’s

I put a "Must include the word MOTOR in any inquiry"...and I still get "Is this still available" well, you'll never know cause Im not responding. Its just boilerplate response probably from bots to probe your address for a working Email address or account. I also detest $1 listings. "Hey, Ill buy it for a buck...Uh, what? 'Well that's what its listed on FB for so Ill take it' No its $4700....'post it as such!'

V8-air-ps-pb,that pretty well knocks out most of the 64-69 A’s
You'd be surprised how many of the A body mopars in the years that you mentioned were V8 cars with air,ps, especially the GT darts and the barracuda's. Here's a list of cars that I like and I shouldn't have any problems finding one the way I want, '68 -'72 dart, '71-'73 scamp, '70-'74 duster.

It seems to be the same everywhere- probably because the players are most likely on all the sites.
There's been a 1972 dart swinger on a mopar website that has been listed for sale for a good 10 years, never get a response from the email address, the phone squeals when called. So either it's been sold and the seller is to lazy to remove the ad or mark it sold. I can't understand why people won't remove their ad when the item is sold. Laziness

You'd be surprised how many of the A body mopars in the years that you mentioned were V8 cars with air,ps, especially the GT darts and the barracuda's. Here's a list of cars that I like and I shouldn't have any problems finding one the way I want, '68 -'72 dart, '71-'73 scamp, '70-'74 duster.
It’s really not like going to wal mart and picking out from a plethora of stock. I probably have 200 parts cars and v8 air ps pb cars are few and far between. If you are looking for no rust finished cars the number is considerably less. The 67 GT that I pictured was a /6 ps car and that’s it. Good luck finding your one of a kind that fits your criteria.

I want, '68 -'72 dart, '71-'73 scamp, '70-'74 duster.
Now I’m curious, what does a 73 Scamp or 74 Duster have different that draws the line off at 72 for a Dart? And that Demons or Dart Sports don’t make the grade either.
I congratulate that you know what you want, I’m truly curious as to why some A’s but not virtually identical others

Some people (like me) dislike the 73 and up Dodge beak WAY more than the Plymouth.

I actually like the 73/74 Plymouth front end although I'm not crazy about the 75/76 grills.

Now I’m curious, what does a 73 Scamp or 74 Duster have different that draws the line off at 72 for a Dart? And that Demons or Dart Sports don’t make the grade either.
I congratulate that you know what you want, I’m truly curious as to why some A’s but not virtually identical others
I don't like the way the 73 and 74 darts look and the lack of replacement body panels and taillamp lenses and such. I forgot about the dodge demon and dart sports. I think that I can find a car like I want, I just missed a clean 1972 scamp, it didn't have ac but the guy that's looking for me said that he would install it for me.

Also I'm looking at mustang's and novas as I'm not a one brand car person.

You dumb broad why do you think I messaged you. This is what I DETEST about phlakebook---why can't people take communications at face value, NO PUN INTENDED "face" book!!
I hope that you don't talk like that to your wife or girlfriend.

I think on Facebook there might be some sort of auto response feature or something if you’re looking at something, maybe long enough, or look at enough pictures. I say this because somebody responded back to me about something I was looking at, and I asked them why and they said that I asked if it was available. But I didn’t (at least intentionally) hit that button.
And yes the idiots you have to deal with on Facebook are no better than what craigslist was. Absolute imbeciles.

I don't like the way the 73 and 74 darts look and the lack of replacement body panels and taillamp lenses and such. I forgot about the dodge demon and dart sports. I think that I can find a car like I want, I just missed a clean 1972 scamp, it didn't have ac but the guy that's looking for me said that he would install it for me.
You can buy a Vintage or Classic AC system. They are priced reasonable, come with everything you need to install except the engine pulleys which are not hard to source.
I went with Classic air and it was easy to install. It works well and they have good customer support.
Same with converting to power steering, it can be done without much problems
To pass on a car because it doesnt have AC or PS and its otherwise everything you'd want would be a huge mistake

You can buy a Vintage or Classic AC system. They are priced reasonable, come with everything you need to install except the engine pulleys which are not hard to source.
I went with Classic air and it was easy to install. It works well and they have good customer support.
Same with converting to power steering, it can be done without much problems
To pass on a car because it doesnt have AC or PS and its otherwise everything you'd want would be a huge mistake
There are two issues...late cars are just different enough the AC kits won't work, they stop at 74.

If it's a factory air car with the system missing, you're basically screwed without a parts car. None of the aftermarket setups will fit an AC car.

-
Back