Arizona FABO Members Local Shows & Events Interest

-
Hey Everyone,

Finally have the car (mostly finished) up and running... all you east-siders, there's a cruise-in at Nicantoni's Pizza, Warner and McQueen Friday night 5-8, I think I'll check it out... Don

Right before she went out for exhaust...
Exhaust.jpg

hey Craig, if you're still around, whenever I get my garage straightened out I'll give you a shout...I need motivational help getting 1 of 2 Mopars going that I have sitting here!

my problem is money (who doesnt have that problem) and time, I work alot (which is dumb I dont have money!)

I just moved into my new house (April 2012) and still have crap I need to go through!
I need to run 220v in the garage for my compressor and welder then I can get started on one of the cars.

I'm just a stones throw away in Goodyear!

Sorry, I did not look at the date before I wrote this

If you need help on the electrical, let me know. I am fairly well versed on that

Hey Everyone,

Finally have the car (mostly finished) up and running... all you east-siders, there's a cruise-in at Nicantoni's Pizza, Warner and McQueen Friday night 5-8, I think I'll check it out... Don
I might like to go but my Cuda is not running yet...it would need to be in an Fbody if I did lol

I'll definitely be out.....around October. Too hot for car shows this time of year. Maybe have one up in Flagstaff? I'd drive up for that!

Stopped by the Pavillions this evening. It was still about 104. All the Vette owners were in Denny's enjoying the AC. There were a few late model Challengers. Their owners were by their cars. Bunch of runner cars were there. Overall it looked pretty sparse.

That is a clean looking wagon there, Jim!!! Putting your built up 360 in there would be better than that ratty ol Demon. Hehe.

I've got a 408 stroker for the wagon Brad:D

The Demon keeps looking better every time I pull it out of the shop to deconstruct another F body:eek::)
Should be moving under its own power this fall.:thumbsup:

100_6465.jpg

What about a FABO get-together in the near future? Maybe somewhere here in Mesa?

What about a FABO get-together in the near future? Maybe somewhere here in Mesa?

How about at Cordes Junction on I17? :D
I live up by Prescott. LOL

Seriously though, I would like to get back down that way again sometime, but not when it 150 degrees. :D

Tried to get some people together this past spring. We met at the Pavillions. Not many takers. Something I've learned since moving down from the NW is that people down here tend to do their own thing. Those same people are the first to complain it's either too hot, too far etc. however there are some who like to get out and drive their cars.

Wouldn't bother me to drive up to somewhere on the 17 for a meetup.

Tried to get some people together this past spring. We met at the Pavillions. Not many takers. Something I've learned since moving down from the NW is that people down here tend to do their own thing. Those same people are the first to complain it's either too hot, too far etc. however there are some who like to get out and drive their cars.

Wouldn't bother me to drive up to somewhere on the 17 for a meetup.

I drive the heck out of mine up here, but it's too far and too hot down there.
JK:D but the heat thing turns me off when it's over 90-95, and it's been that and more up here lately.
Driving for the fun of it is done early in the morning or late in the day.
I LOVE sundown and after mostly, but I really like driving at night the most if I have a choice.

I drive the heck out of mine up here, but it's too far and too hot down there.
JK:D but the heat thing turns me off when it's over 90-95, and it's been that and more up here lately.

Feel your pain brother. Driving a car with black interior with no AC is not pleasureable in this heat. We were up your way several weeks ago and it was 103. Isn't there a big car sho coming up this month?

Count ME in either way. I'm kind of in between both of you.....:)

@dart4forte There's a great show coming up next month in Prescott. It's well worth the drive....:steering:

WATSON LAKE SHOW

I do want to go to that one again, as it is probably the most enjoyable show I have ever been to.

Yeah, that's what I understand. With the howling 3.91s in the Dart and still having a bum arm I'll probably run up there in the CTD

Any way you can make it would be great.

See you guys soooon! I plan to drive the Dart in AZ... Count me in Mopar friends :thumbsup:

Dave,

Sorry, meant that as a quote to anyone in Mesa getting together.

Do you have a large Mopar population in your area?

-
Back