Arizona FABO Members Local Shows & Events Interest

-

67th and Bell behind Mixtaca Mexican food place in the parking lot.
It's pretty obvious once you get there.

You can use Google maps satellite imaging and see the layout.

Attachments

• 67&Bell.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 239

It's the southwest corner of 67th Avenue & Bell. I've been to a couple of Mopar nights there & it's well worth the drive from the East Valley. Last year Bob Riggle came & brought his new Hemi Under Glass car.....It was an awesome night!! 8)

It's the southwest corner of 67th Avenue & Bell. I've been to a couple of Mopar nights there & it's well worth the drive from the East Valley. Last year Bob Riggle came & brought his new Hemi Under Glass car.....It was an awesome night!! 8)

Thanks, I'll put it on my calendar. Are you going to around Russo Saturday? I'll be bringing the RR in the afternoon. Hopefully I'll beat the rush.

Anyone have a date/location for the Mopars Unlimited of Arizona Club show? Been checking their website and there isnt even a mention of it. Last years show at UTI seemed to work out well.

www.moparsaz.com

Anyone have a date/location for the Mopars Unlimited of Arizona Club show? Been checking their website and there isnt even a mention of it. Last years show at UTI seemed to work out well.

www.moparsaz.com

The last word out there is that it was canceled. This was put out last fall at FallFling. Haven't heard any particulars since then.

WTF?!?! There has been an Arizona themed thread for years now and I've never seen it till now??? I must not be that observant anymore. Anyway, now I'll be invormed as to when you people meet for the next FABO get together! I go everywhere solo, kinda getting a little boring.

Youve been busy :glasses7:

and...you are getting older ya know...:D

www.moparsaz.com

Jim, I was told by a friend recently that there was NO show planned this year. I think the person who was running it couldn't do it this year or something IDK :scratch:

The last word out there is that it was canceled. This was put out last fall at FallFling. Haven't heard any particulars since then.

Exactly what I heard also....Thanks

WTF?!?! There has been an Arizona themed thread for years now and I've never seen it till now??? I must not be that observant anymore. Anyway, now I'll be invormed as to when you people meet for the next FABO get together! I go everywhere solo, kinda getting a little boring.

Maybe clean your glasses ?? LOL :poke:

I think the Mixteca show in February is a MUST. Let's all plan on it maybe.....??

well doesnt that just stink.....
to think they used to do 2 annual shows and now they cant even get it together to do one...

oh well, engine is going in the demon very soon:blob:...and MATS is coming up...:burnout:

I'm told that Mopars Unlimited is going to have a Mopar show and shine on Feb 21st at Avondale Dodge. I'll get more details at the club meeting next Thursday and post them here for anyone interested.
Thanks,
Ken

Hey Ken, let us know. It will be worth the drive. Maybe we can get some east side people together and cruise on over.

I'm told that Mopars Unlimited is going to have a Mopar show and shine on Feb 21st at Avondale Dodge. I'll get more details at the club meeting next Thursday and post them here for anyone interested.
Thanks,
Ken

So everyone is meeting at that Mixteca place on Feb 27th?

Hmmmm, Maybe I'll try and make that one... with the Ol' 65 Cuda ...

Right now this Ol' Geezer is playing with a new toy... (Geezers are allowed to have many toys)

Clif of Az. Plymouth, Dodge & now... Jeep!:coffee2:

Attachments

• Jeep_1_s.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 276
  • Jeep_2_s.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 246
Jeeps are mopars too! I have one as well.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 271
Can We All Just Get Along? For The Kids & Old People? RODNEY KING SPEAKS! - YouTube

But on topic, I appreciate Pawned trying to put something together - I've gone to the Pavilions a couple of times in a FABO t-shirt when folks said they were going and nobody said anything - not sure if I was there at the wrong time, or?

One of these days, it'd be cool to hang out with some FABO-ites in the Phoenix metro.

I was there all day last Saturday and I didn't see one FABO hat, sticker of t-shirt.

Jeeps are mopars too! I have one as well.

Oh, Very, Very Cool Moparbrad & Looks Awesome !!! So glad I am not alone in this group...

Yes, they are Mopars too... My first mod was to put the MOPAR PentaStar on the lower passenger (right) side fender... Like on my 65 Cuda and my 09 SRT Challenger... :blob:

Clif of Az. Plymouth, Dodge & now... Jeep!:coffee2:

Thanks,
Ken

I started a new thread with the Show and Shine info.

Thanks,
ken

I started a new thread with the Show and Shine info.

Thanks,
ken

Ken, I use to think the same way about not putting everything in this one thread. BUT I found if it is regarding Arizona and not posted in this thread, I do not go looking for the information.

I would recommend posting it in both threads

Ed

I've attached a copy of the flier for the Feb 21st Show & Shine at Larry Miller Dodge in Avondale.

It's free to enter. The dealer may give out some awards, not sure yet. They are providing hot dogs to those who enter and Mopars Unlimited will have sodas and water.

Should be a nice, fun, casual get together.

See you there.

Thanks,
ken

Attachments

• P-329313_LHMDodgeRamAvondale_ShowAndShine_Web_PRF4.pdf
    419.1 KB · Views: 182
I have the factory steering wheel and horn button for my 71 Duster. It is just taking up space.
If anyone can use it, you are welcome to it. please come by and pick it up

Hey all!! I'm new to Mopar and expect I'll be in this car for the next 18 months or so. I'm in Mesa and have a 68 Cuda Convertible. I expect to have it up and running mostly in the next few weeks and then would love to hit the pavs on a Saturday night! My daily is an 11 Camaro SS convertible or 98 Z28, but don't hate, because in the end it is all about the love of cars we have (as long as it is Detroit bred).

Terry

I have the factory steering wheel and horn button for my 71 Duster. It is just taking up space.
If anyone can use it, you are welcome to it. please come by and pick it up

I could probably use the wheel for my 71 Scamp. Shoot me a PM!

-
Back