Armrest/console/cup holder

-

toolmanmike

Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Tall-Bench-Seat-Cruiser-Console-Bright-Blue_540x540.jpg
I have a friend that has one of these and really likes it. Pull it out and set it in the trunk when at the car show if you wish. Holds your coffee or soda while you cruise. One of those "modern conveniences" that the old cars don't have. They have free color samples too. I just ordered the blue samples co I can match the multi tones of blue in my Swinger. Price is right too!

CupHoldersPlus.com

View attachment 1715261026 I have a friend that has one of these and really likes it. Pull it out and set it in the trunk when at the car show if you wish. Holds your coffee or soda while you cruise. One of those "modern conveniences" that the old cars don't have. They have free color samples too. I just ordered the blue samples co I can match the multi tones of blue in my Swinger. Price is right too!

CupHoldersPlus.com

Does it stay in place while cruising? How do you fasten it? I've seen them before and contemplated on getting one as well.

She wanted $30 for the console and I convinced her to ship it across state for $20. I knew those consoles were spendy. That's one of the reasons I didn't have one already.

Has anyone ever tried a hump hugger center console in a 64-65 barracuda since about 5 inches wide. Not much room between those seats

IMG_0036.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi i ordered this hump hugger for my Dart with bucket seat do i have to remove anything from the seat to install it in between .Thanks

View attachment 1715261026 I have a friend that has one of these and really likes it. Pull it out and set it in the trunk when at the car show if you wish. Holds your coffee or soda while you cruise. One of those "modern conveniences" that the old cars don't have. They have free color samples too. I just ordered the blue samples co I can match the multi tones of blue in my Swinger. Price is right too!

CupHoldersPlus.com
I have this one from the same company in Vixen in red.....although I don't remember it being that dang high when I bought it. It has been a while, though. It works good, though.

-
Back