around the bonfire

-
Wow Curtis, prayers also sent from Nella and I!

I loved the story also, and what a great testament to your moms love for family, laughter and love of life!! I think of her with much admiration for her great spirit!! Geof

So sorry to hear of your Mom's passing,....May you always keep your Mom's laugh with you.

Waggs, I'm so saddened to read this news. Condolences & prayers sent to you & your family from here in AZ. May Mom RIP :angel5:

I loved your story by the bonfire and was caught totally off guard by the ending :sad8:

Sorry to hear of your loss Waggs, and you and yours are in my prayers. Loved he story, and something tells me you have many fantastic memories like that with you Mom and family. Thanks for sharing.

So sorry to hear of your mom passing, Waggs. Always keep the good memories close and you mom will be with you.
Sounds like there are lots of memories so she'll always be with you.

I think mom inflicted me with the mopar madness...maybe more so than my dad...he always did the speed limit, mom liked to blow the carbon out of the old Plymouths...Dad always kept her in a nice Plymouth of some sorts..i remember dads yeller dodge dude pickup and my uncle joes green 383 66 charger but when I was around 7 or 8 my dad had gotten mom an old 64 or 65 belvedere it had the pushbutton tranny. mom was takin us to prince georges plaza for shopping one day and we were at the light when a hugger orange Camaro with cragars came rumbling up next to us..they was gunnin the engine and had the music crankin...me and sis egged mom on a bit cause we seen her push the button for first floor and had her finger on second floor when the light turned green....Mom sure could cut a good light....me and my sister was plastered to the back seat waving bye bye as the Camaro's tires went up in smoke tryin to catch up...when we got to the next light the guy in the Camaro asked mom whats under the hood....as she was poking first floor she just calmly leaned over and said "A MOTOR"...and we was gone again.....needless to say it had a max wedge....no promices but I'll try to find pic's when we go thru her albums

Geez waggs sorry to hear. Somehow I missed this thread. Send along my sympathies.
Del

I think mom inflicted me with the mopar madness...maybe more so than my dad...he always did the speed limit, mom liked to blow the carbon out of the old Plymouths...Dad always kept her in a nice Plymouth of some sorts..i remember dads yeller dodge dude pickup and my uncle joes green 383 66 charger but when I was around 7 or 8 my dad had gotten mom an old 64 or 65 belvedere it had the pushbutton tranny. mom was takin us to prince georges plaza for shopping one day and we were at the light when a hugger orange Camaro with cragars came rumbling up next to us..they was gunnin the engine and had the music crankin...me and sis egged mom on a bit cause we seen her push the button for first floor and had her finger on second floor when the light turned green....Mom sure could cut a good light....me and my sister was plastered to the back seat waving bye bye as the Camaro's tires went up in smoke tryin to catch up...when we got to the next light the guy in the Camaro asked mom whats under the hood....as she was poking first floor she just calmly leaned over and said "A MOTOR"...and we was gone again.....needless to say it had a max wedge....no promices but I'll try to find pic's when we go thru her albums

Great story Curtis!

Curtis, so sorry to hear of your Mom's passing. My family lost a love one on the same day and I know how you must feel.

i'll try to post up the good storys as I can she sure told em better than I ever will be abel to but i'll do my best, ya'll know she was a mopar Momma and my Dad is still drivin Mopars too.best I can do is be positive about stuff, whats been goin on might explain my absence the last year or so, sorry I haven't been myself for a while :)

i'll try to post up the good storys as I can she sure told em better than I ever will be abel to but i'll do my best, ya'll know she was a mopar Momma and my Dad is still drivin Mopars too.best I can do is be positive about stuff, whats been goin on might explain my absence the last year or so, sorry I haven't been myself for a while :)
No need to be sorry my friend . There is alot of us here for you

Curtis,don't no how I missed the thread that's why I was surprised when you told me on the phone. Anyhow, my condolences to you and your family again.

Well aren't I a day late make that few days. Damn sorry to hear. I remember the story you told me about your mom while I was down there. Something about dusting someone in a max wedge dodge.

Well aren't I a day late make that few days. Damn sorry to hear. I remember the story you told me about your mom while I was down there. Something about dusting someone in a max wedge dodge.

Xs2 ...I just found out in chat .....So sorry to hear this.

-
Back