Arrow for sale!! SE. Indiana (Dillsboro, IN)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

64dart170

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey FABO!

Had a few requests for this car a few months back.
Yard Dawg was holding due to us going in together, him gatting a second one, then me to restore.
He couldn't get the second one, so he said to try to sell this!!

1979 Plymouth Arrow, rolling project "Barn Find" Clean title, runs!
Pretty much everything there too!!

Story goes, put gas in cab and it started!! Runs!! Suposedly but I have not seen it run yet. All I did was get pics one day some time ago. I know it's still on his trailer so I could transfer to your trailer or my car hauler for ya!

Anyway Yard Dawg needs the $ sense he got run over sometime back and is just now rolling wheel chair to garage/driveway on his own now. He said offer to you guys for $1100.00 asking price with delivery available on open air carrier.

If your interested in car, just PM me, no need to post here. When it sells I will post back here and let everyone know it sold.

So, anybody need a driver or Race Car??!!!:cheers:
Has a clean title ready for ya too!!:read2:

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Howz????
$550.00 Asking Price CASH or trade for other vehicles too!
Any interest at all PM me!8)

Thanks Again FABO!!:cheers:

I love Arrows. My brother has 2 Fire Arrows still, they are great dependable cars. (good looking too)
Good luck on the sale!

Still there but won't last the summer.
Lots of lookers, but no one showed up yet.

I'll be hauling a car with Yard Dawg today and I will get more pics of the arrow and post them here later tonight.

ABodyBetty is trying to get me to haul it home to paint it and put it back together!

Any interest PM me.
Thanks, John.

Still there but won't last the summer.
Lots of lookers, but no one showed up yet.

I'll be hauling a car with Yard Dawg today and I will get more pics of the arrow and post them here later tonight.

ABodyBetty is trying to get me to haul it home to paint it and put it back together!

Any interest PM me.
Thanks, John.

I am still waiting.....................and waiting........................and still waiting..........................LOL!!!!!!:burnout::burnout::burnout::burnout:

Here's more pics.

Still $500.00 CASH.

PM me!

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 1,777
  • 9.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 1,794
  • 8.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 1,807
  • 7.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 1,820
  • 6.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 1,812
  • 5.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 1,839
  • 4.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 1,821
  • 3.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 1,796
  • 2.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 1,827
  • 1.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 1,851
More pics.....:iconbigg:

Attachments

• 17.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 1,745
  • 18.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 1,785
  • 19.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 1,737
  • 20.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 1,733
  • 16.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 1,766
  • 15.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 1,784
  • 14.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 1,772
  • 13.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 1,775
  • 12.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 1,776
  • 11.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 1,795
Title comes with car!
Still $500.00 CASH, same price as last year!
If ya want it, better hurry!
Open air delivery available for additional $ AFTER car is paid for 1st.

Projects are getting hard to find!

All the parts for the car seem to be in the car.
Yard Dawg said he seen a small hole in a rear floor board, I didn't see it. I saw all the windows in the car too.
Overall the engine bay is still pretty clean! Low to no rust there!!

Interested? PM me!
If not, I'm bringing it home for ABB to restore!! LOL!!

Thanks, John.:happy10:

Attachments

• 25.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 1,688
  • 24.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 1,734
  • 23.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 1,719
  • 22.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 1,726
  • 21.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 1,732
Still here for sale!
Does ANYONE else need more pics besides the 25 I had last posted?
If so just ask, but I wont be able to get them till it stops raining here, hopefully by this Friday or Sat.

Thanks again FABO!
John8)

do you still have that arrow if so do u have every thing to put the car back together

do you still have that arrow if so do u have every thing to put the car back together

Still here.
All parts supposed to be all there. Have not done an itemized inventory, but all looks to be there, and we were told it was all there too. Check pics closely, all parts laying in interior. Need more pics? Just ask and I'll post here.
Engine supposedly running when parked for rehab approx 2 years ago.
Needs a fuel tank.
Still cheap enough though. Any old cars are getting hard to find too. I have almost loaded it to bring back to my place for restore several times.
If it's still there in spring it might be on my restore list! It's up at Yard Dawgs right now but I have 24-7 access to it. Supposedly has title too.
PM me if you have further interest.
Thanks for looking!
John.:coffee2:

I wish I was looking for a project. I'd be all over that. I always loved Arrows and Colts from early in Pro Stock days. One on the street would be a blast even with a little 273 or 318. If you have too much horsepower you spend more time sideways than going foreward. Heck, even a turbo'd 4 or a 3.9 v6 would be fun.
Here's what it could look like with a little imagination and good luck with the sale.

Attachments

• image1-1.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 1,313
  • image11.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 1,314
im interested can u make sure on the title.it will most likely be after holidays b4 i can do anything kid wants toys and stuff for christmas go figure

im interested can u make sure on the title.it will most likely be after holidays b4 i can do anything kid wants toys and stuff for christmas go figure

Understrood.
I'll check with Yard Dawg today and tell him to start tracking the title.
Thanks, John.:coffee2:

WOW I missed this, Somebody said an Arrow with a 318 in it "I can do dat" here is a pic that my 318 came out of. My bro-inlaws car back in the day. So someone needs to buy this Baby and do this to it.

Brad

Attachments

• arrow001.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 1,210
  • arrow002.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 1,181
  • arrow004.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 1,181
  • arrow006.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 1,179
WOW I missed this, Somebody said an Arrow with a 318 in it "I can do dat" here is a pic that my 318 came out of. My bro-inlaws car back in the day. So someone needs to buy this Baby and do this to it.

Brad

Hey that's pretty cool Brad!!
Still here for sale,
anybody interested, PM me.
John:D

Man wish I had the money I'd get it and probably go for puttin the 318 in it instead of Two Scoops. But oh well it's going in Two Scoop's this spring hopefully. YEAH!!!!
Brad

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back