asap!! motor won't line up

-
Idk I tried putting my mounts on it and they are still off needs to sit back like an inch and in on passenger side like one inch

You could cut the ends off some 1'" long bolts screwed into the bell housing. Jack the trans up a little, move the trans as forward on the cross member adjustment as possible, take off the motor mounts and let it slide in.

I dont know. Picturing in my mind, if the mounts were on the wrong side of the ears the engine would sit too far back already. What oil pan is a good question though..
Good luck

It'd be pretty damn handy if you gave us more info. Hell, we don't even know if it's a torqueflite or a stick. Are you talking about ONLY the front mounts, or what?

I'm with others. What oil pan do you have, and the mount brackets must be to the REAR of the engine cast ears

Pics on the mounts would help.

Here are a couple that should help you see if they are on there correct. Drivers side pic, then pass (hard to see).

mounts004.jpg

mounts002.jpg

Mount goes behind block ears and stud for biscuit goes to the forward side of bracket.

Trans mount... Stud from biscuit through crossmember goes to the front side
mounts001.jpg

Thanks everyone sorry was working on it and phone died its fixed one mount was off on up side down lol got it all together only need to go buy a bolt and fill it with fluids now

aaahhh the collective minds of fabo solve another prob from miles away you got to luv the knowlage and willingness to help at the drop of a dime nice job guys and thax for fabo

-
Back