ASOLUTE Dream car... 6 Cylinder '70 Duster/Demon

-

madmaximum

CA-HWY9 Road Race Rebel
Reaction score
Yessir I wanna do a Duster Again one day. I would Totally want to do it on a Skyline Chassis Six-Speed I6 TwinTurbo AWD.

DUH!!! Um can we say sleepin like a baby.

Everyone would think it just has a Slant 6 UNTILL...

HELL WOULD BREAK LOOSE!!!!

Challenger would See Smoke rush off the Front Tires as the car LAUNCHES.

Right Side Drive!!
Full SuperDrift Suspension.
Speed Accuated Proggressive Front & Rear Spoiler Angles (Perk-up @ 40MPH. Trim down @140
Roll Cage as DIsguised as possible
Complete GOLD Race Interior
WasteGate Ports out Fenderwell style (USA Driver's Side)
GOLD 16" Gragar w BFG's 275s White Letters out (Hoosiers on le Track)
Nismo Big Brake Kit Painted Black
Paint the car Faded Sublime
Matte Black Hood with the letters:
"HEMI
schmemi"
or
"440 6PACK"
that really says
"4x4turb0 6PACKed"
or
"Duster Buster"
or
something cool.. I dunno I will know when I find it. Any suggestions?
And Embarrass EVERYONE on Trackdays...A German & Italian Sportscar Slaying Machine!!!

Completely ReCockulous I know!! But an Incredibly GOOD Idea none the less

Umm you must of just watched Tokyo Drift!:bootysha:

Uuuuummmmmm...........Might be in the wrong section it's a funny joke!

Try not to think this foul thought again:wack:

TF

Schnizzle Duster?....Does sound like you`ve been hard into the "drifting movies" or something but it`s all good madmax. If that car puts a smile on your face like my Mopar does for me,.. then more power to you brother. I`ve dreamed of a tricked out Hemi Dart many times as I shuttled the Swedish bikini team around.

Isn't this saposto be in the Jokes, Funny Stuff, Anything Goes section?

I read this thread before there where any responses to it. I had to go to the bar, drink myself silly and read it again to see if it made any sense.

Nope, it still reads the same.

What?

Thanks for giving me a reason to go out drinking tonight though.

I'm all for hot rodding but, in the words of keyshawn johnson, "Come on man!"

Besides its hard to sleep on a duster with a turbo whine and loud *** hiss at every shift.

Seriously, Wow. HA! Funny stuff guys I laughed, well about many things...

Um to answer your question. Yes if I had an opportunity to put something like that together... Hell yeah I couldn't Sign up Fast enough!!!:rock:

If you can't appreciate a good Sleeper car, well we weren't Designed to be friends... :twisted:

I DO NOT want to build another High-Stall Mini-Tub. I would not turn down a weekend trade with someone who had one though!:rock:

I am currently Building an Era Appropriate 67 Dart GT SCCA Racer.
Out of a Full High Performance Factory Equipped Car.
-I have the Window Sticker and Dealer Certi-Card Original Plates & All
-#'s Match

Car will spend time @ the Local Marina Auto-Cross as well as a Thunder Hill Run or two and Maybe Even the Local Historic Races @ Laguna Seca.

There aint a Drag stip around here... And you couldn't get me interested in turning my car into a Drag car if there was one in my Neighborhood.:la:

I appreciate a Big Motor as much as the Next guy! and Mopar has some DAMN FINE ONES! I love your guys cars and Photos of ya'll doing big fat Wheelstands. Unfortunately I can't see your Smiles. As, I am sure they are GREAT! I am a Speed Addict and I mean the G-Force...

SO I am being perfectly Honest when I say that I would Love to own 600-800Horses that Run Proportionately Between Four 17" Cragars and are All Wrapped up in a Classic Mopar Steel A - Body. MMMmmmmm SCHWIIINNN!!!! That's Affirmative. I want to drive my very own Super AWD Mopar. SO that's a Big :thebirdm:.

I am in no Hurry to put a Rotory Engine in an Original Hemi car Guys so calm down already... Jeeshz.

Who in this room has Driven an AWD V-8 car?

I haven't. But if I could own one I wouldn't mind it Being a Duster!

I think Everyone will be afraid of an 800HP 180+MPH All Wheel Drive Supercar
That looks like a Lime 340 Duster.

Ok here is an Even Scarier Thought.

69 Charger.

with Full Long Travel Trophy Truck Chassis.
-Blown HEMI
-Smith & Wesson Colt 45 Model 1911 Actual Pistol Shifter (Sequential 6Speed Gearbox)
-Painted Complete "General Lee 01"
-Complete Race Gages & Switches with Remote start (To Scare, and for quick getaways in through the window
-31" BFG All Terrains (White Letters Out)
-17" Orange Cragars w/Beadlocks
-Ram Bumper with Hella Lights in Grill and Winch.
-Might as well have a Crossbow mounted to the Hood! (Equipped to Fire Dynamite Arrows)
-Massive Nitrous System for getting up to Jumping Speed Quickly
-Four Link Rear Dana 60
-LakePipes With Cherry Bombs Exposed (Painted "TNT")
-Cobra CB Radio with 1000Watt Amplifier
-A CB Antenna So Long and Flexible the "Garfield cat" Tied to it Via Noose actually Hits the car and ground sometimes...
-Rebel Flag on the front Skid Plate

Now, the real question is do You Put the Motor in the Back seat and shove some Boat Headers out the Back Window? Sure would Jump Better than!!!

Sell your Dart and do what your teenager friends are doing.

Get that AWD car and work on that.

Don't fight the feeling man. If that is what you are into...then do it.

^ agreed, don't make it something that it's not, sounds like you should just get an STi and call it a day...

-
Back