At least my cat loves me.

-
Bat kitty...

Cat Box 02.jpg

Cats are so cute, fuzzy, cuddly, soft, warm, until that .0000000000001 micro seconds when an unexpected noise, a "bang" on the TV, loud knock at the door, a book slides off the end table.............and the animal suddenly travels back to another time, and becomes a savage whirling noisy hissing snarling 10,000RPM wheel of claws and teeth and no reason whatsoever

LOLOLOL

And you, the "owner", the "master" the "caretaker" sit there and wonder what in hell happened?

This is CAT. Her actual name was Jasmine. She died about 2 months ago at 24 years old. We had her for about 6 months a couple years ago while my girlfriend's daughter was in-between-apartments. Im not a cat person, but she was a cool-*** cat, man. And she would respond to me and only me when she was called by the name CAT. lol

CAT (1).JPG
CAT 12 (1).JPG
CAT 4.jpg

and her bending a fresh biscuit...

CAT 14.jpg

This is CAT. Her actual name was Jasmine. She died about 2 months ago at 24 years old. We had her for about 6 months a couple years ago while my girlfriend's daughter was in-between-apartments. Im not a cat person, but she was a cool-*** cat, man. And she would respond to me and only me when she was called by the name CAT. lol

View attachment 1715543282 View attachment 1715543283 View attachment 1715543284

and her bending a fresh biscuit...

View attachment 1715543285

That's a cool story. Condolences about CAT. She had a long life.

RRR may not want to disclose the number of cats in and around his residence.

For myself, I'm sticking to "less than 10".

Our new girl must not have a "discomfort" gene.

She will lay/sleep on some odd stuff for example a shoe, right under the middle of her back.

One of her favorite positions is upside down with the head below her body.

Amazingly, all we have is seven now. Sadly, we lost three last year.

Aw, man.

Sorry to hear that.

Amazingly, all we have is seven now. Sadly, we lost three last year.
I have always loved cats of any kind , but the big rottweiler I had a few yrs back eliminated most around here , and a few dogs to boot. My little rott. doesnt like them either . My neighbor has a beautiful , freindly siamese cat that chases small dogs off their property , funny as h---- , but she doesn`t come in my yard ..

My sister had a Persian. The thing was mental. He would jump up and lay beside you and snuggle in and he'd let you pet him for a very short while then he'd hiss and take a swipe at you and try and bite you for no reason.

"over stimulation" can be an issue in some but not all cats.

We have a big, fluffy girl that asks to be petted and if you don't she will let you know that's not acceptable.
However, an inch too far or a few seconds too long in the wrong area, and IIRC "murder button" is the applicable term.
It's a crime against fluffy underbellies not to be able to pet her there, but that's just the way it is.

One of our others absolutely LOVES a good belly rub and will ask for that.
He also likes to have in between his front arms scratched and will extend one kind of like a dog and scratching in front of the hind leg.

-
Back