Atlanta Meet Up

-

jhdeval

Reaction score
I was reading another thread and noticed a huge out pouring of people in the Atlanta area so I was wondering if there would be any interest in a meetup of FABO members. I am out here in Carrollton maybe we can find someplace fairly central for everyone?

I'm in...the first idea that came to me was the Mopar night at Summit Racing on May 21. It's easy to get to. But if you want to do it sooner at another place let's hear some ideas.

I like the Summit Mopar Night sounds like a good idea. Any Admin from FABO want to sponsor us maybe with some swag or a sign or sticker or something?

I can contact Summit and see if we can maybe get a special side spot for us. That way we can go in as a group.

Mopar Night May 21st [Incident: 120204-001002]

Contacted customer service not sure if they can help but hopefully forward to the right place.

sounds like a good idea, keep us posted, Joe

Will keep everyone updated. I am looking forward to putting some faces to the usernames.

Good news guys. I got approval from Summit. They need to know how many people and what time we will arrive. I am thinking we may want to meet up someplace close so we can all come in together. Please let me know so I can let Summit know how much room we need.

Damn,Atlanta isn't too far from me,I wonder if I could convince my wife seeing as how it's her 'Cuda !!!:D I'll have to check with her !!!:cheers:

Keep it coming. Right now I have a head count of 6. I think if we can get enough people we might be able to get a regular pavilion.

Well,it's looking pretty positive at this point,she didn't say NO !!!I'll keep my fingers crossed,that is if you don't mind a couple of Floridians acting like tourists up that way !!:burnout:

Well,it's looking pretty positive at this point,she didn't say NO !!!I'll keep my fingers crossed,that is if you don't mind a couple of Floridians acting like tourists up that way !!:burnout:
The more the merrier. I am all for a big showing and support.

I would love to get some FABO stickers or anything to show our support at the show.

Sounds like fun, i will do my best to make it. My car is deff. not a show car but i would be cool to meet up with some of you guys and check out all other Mopars!

If I read this correct the show is on a Monday May 21st? That would cut me out.

Sounds like fun, i will do my best to make it. My car is deff. not a show car but i would be cool to meet up with some of you guys and check out all other Mopars!

Mine is no show car either but nothing wrong with that.

I will make every effort to attend.
C

Sounds good, however i drive a semi (here today and there tomorrow) but i will make an effort to attend. Thanks

I'm in if at all possible!
Motor is out of my 67 Barracuda right now, so I will use my 74 3/4T club cab to arrive.
CudaMike13

All right guys anyone who wants to be a part of this send me a message. I am going to email Summit let em know who and what are coming.

-
Back