Atlanta new fish owner: 1965 barracuda

-

Mark slocumb

Reaction score
hi guys, I just picked up a 1965 barracuda. this is my first classic mopar so i am sure i will have to pick peoples brains if i run into problems down the road. so i will go ahead and tell everyone thanks in advance for all their help and knowledge. THANKS.
-Mark

cuda (1).jpg

cuda2.jpeg

cuda3.png

cuda4.png

cuda5.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to FABO Mark. That's a pretty Barracuda you have there. I don't remember seeing a black/red one. Lots of early Barracuda owners here. Have fun. I can clean up your duplicates here in a bit.

Welcome! Now that's the way to introduce yourself!
To many times I've seen people with no pictures of there car, no hello ask for parts or help on there first post. (I want this ultra rare part and I want everybody's help finding it and fixing it and putting it in??) Post#1???
THIS IS THE WAY TO GET STARTED!! AGAIN WELCOME...

Thanks again guys and girlsyeah it’s not my first classic but my first mopar. I actually bought it to resell (a deal I couldn’t pass up) but it will probably stay in the line up for a bit. I move a couple cars,drive em for awhile then on to the next. It was red beforehand apparently and resprayed black maybe a couple of times the last pretty poorly. There will be a whole day of cleaning of the overspray
4627C000-CD44-463D-BD66-870F6913CECF.jpeg

Welcome from Cummings. There are several local members with these cars.

Welcome aboard. I'm in Jones county a little NE of Macon. Love the Ranchero!

Cool car, has all the upgrades already! is that a 2 piece air cleaner hat?

Very nice indeed!
Hope one day mine will be driveable,its no where near what you have there. Enjoy!

Welcome on board from Peachtree City.
Lots of knowledge here.

I've been looking or an affordable, solid 65 v8 Barracuda for my wife.....

-
Back