Attending JJ da man Arm drop at US131

-

B3422w5

Reaction score
Looked like rain all day here, but weather gave a hole to race.
Be packed tomorrow, maybe 3000 people tonight for small tire.

first pic JJ is having a driver meeting

774B0372-4659-45BD-B8E2-D1C2D22CF7E7.jpeg

Tons of people in the pits.JJ just told tonight’s winner( 5000) he would give whoever wins an extra 2500 if they can beat him in Hummingbird

Tons of people in the pits.JJ just told tonight’s winner( 5000) he would give whoever wins an extra 2500 if they can beat him in Hummingbird
I watched him race here in my area, George Rays drag strip, what location is he at tonight?

I’m a big street outlaws fan ! I get so sick of hearing JJ DA BOSS ! He is a good racer and driver ! But, his mouth runneth over !! Just my opinion ! Kinda like the chase is a race BS ! I want to see who has the fastest car , not who the better con- man is ! I can go to the local prison and find out who the better con- man is ! Once a again just my opinion ! I’m still gonna watch it, cause I love it !

I’m a big street outlaws fan ! I get so sick of hearing JJ DA BOSS ! He is a good racer and driver ! But, his mouth runneth over !! Just my opinion ! Kinda like the chase is a race BS ! I want to see who has the fastest car , not who the better con- man is ! I can go to the local prison and find out who the better con- man is ! Once a again just my opinion ! I’m still gonna watch it, cause I love it !

He may be a good guy, but his on screen persona sure has gotten old. Every time he opens his mouth, he's trying to con someone.

JJ Da Boss has ruined Street Outlaws.
Every time that Clown comes on, I hit the mute.
All his Cars are cobbled together Crap which is why he wrecked and took his wife out. And aint no way his crap deserved a number 2 position in Street Outlaws final tally. Somebody pulled some strings.
Last place on earth I would take my Drag Car is to an event he's featured in.

JJ Da Boss has ruined Street Outlaws.
Every time that Clown comes on, I hit the mute.
All his Cars are cobbled together Crap which is why he wrecked and took his wife out. And aint no way his crap deserved a number 2 position in Street Outlaws final tally. Somebody pulled some strings.
Last place on earth I would take my Drag Car is to an event he's featured in.
I’m there myself to Sir ! But, apparently a lot of tv people like him ! So , it is what it is ! If they would just tape Jj’s mouth shut !!

I enjoy watching the show for free with the remote in my hand and finger on the fast forward button. They aren’t making any money out of my pocket.

Started raining again, I left, gotta work today, and heading up North after work for an annual party we attend.
I think they actually ended up doing some racing late last night, got track dry.
40 pairs of small tire cars last night

Guess they dried the track and started racing at 11 last night.
Got down to 4 cars and they chopped the pot at almost 4 in the morning.
Buddy was at the gate a few minutes ago and said more people there already today than yesterday, and it’s very early
Can’t believe how popular this stuff is

Like him, don’t like him JJ is an American success story.
He has taken himself from nothing to being a household name on the back of his hard work and ability to sell himself.
I say well done. That is what it’s all about

Couldn't agree more! Even if I did have a car that could compete (I have a friend who does have one, and another in progress), I would never EVER run under those stupid chase-is-a-race rules, or if jj or any of his family are flagging or racing.
I consider them all, that whole Memphis group, gross cheaters.

Like him, don’t like him JJ is an American success story.
He has taken himself from nothing to being a household name on the back of his hard work and ability to sell himself.
I say well done. That is what it’s all about

I'm all for hard work and being successful, usually con artist sucess is short lived. Nevertheless, I wish him the best.

In his previous life he was a very successful pharmacists, unfortunately law enforcement took exception to his sales methods and provided him a place to live for a few years.

I'm all for hard work and being successful, usually con artist sucess is short lived. Nevertheless, I wish him the best.

In his previous life he was a very successful pharmacists, unfortunately law enforcement took exception to his sales methods and provided him a place to live for a few years.
Wow, never knew that.
Thanks for sharing. :popcorn:

JJ is kind of funny to me..but I enjoy watching him, precious and the other girl race. His smack talk is about the only entertaining personality and it's a plus he isnt an idiot, hes a smart fella and a good racer. The fact that they don't have a fancy lookin set of race cars gets my interest more than the zillion dollar race cars as well. I'll be honest...i watch for the crashes more than the winner.lol.. but I do get a kick outta them winning agaisnt the show boater 405. I like watching doc and monza race though...and that little hothead guy...white mustang always reminds me of a dude I knew in high school. Lol

Yeah, but he crippled his wife.
So much wrong with that statement. Do you really think JJ intentionally blew his engine so he could wreck Tricia? Your comment makes ZERO sense. Also, Tricia isn't crippled. She had a broken hip, yes. But she isn't crippled and has made a great recovery.

-
Back